GNC, AKA Nwkag.com(WORK AT HOME SCHEME) / recurring multiple payments

1 2620 S. Maryland PKWYLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800710-2564

FOLLOW UP- Did contact the company. AGAIN they stated that they were GOOGLE. THAT'S how I just got refunded. Threatened them with an investigation or reporting to Google. First they refused then I threatened to report them. They have three fake company names and phone numbers so that you may not catch the three recurring separate monthly payments that you didn't authorize in the first place. However, I cannot receive the refunds because I had to close my account because of this. JUSTICE PLEASE SOMEONE!~!! These people are masquerading as Google. WOW!!!

Da

Comments

• Da
      19th of Nov, 2008
    GNC, AKA Nwkag.com(WORK AT HOME SCHEME) - UNAUTHORIZED RECURRING CHARGES
    GNC, AKA Nwkag.comAKA Raven Media
    2620 S. Maryland PKWY
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 1-800710-2564

Was offered a work at home deal that stated it was for GOOGLE. Showed that all you pay is 2.29 for shipping. Later discovered that THREE recurring payments of $39.95, $7.95, and $9.95 are charged indefinitely if you order the one disk. When you call all three 800 numbers on my bank statements, showing three separate companies/charges, Its all the same recorded message to stay on hold. (Nobody ever answers) The ONLY way to fix this one is to shut down your account/debit card, and start all over. NO WAY TO GO AFTER THESE PEOPLE OR BE REFUNDED.

• Su
      21st of Nov, 2008

I just got hit last night with this NWKAG.com charge to my checking account for $9.95. I am filing a police report, fraud report with my bank and so on. I HATE this kind of disruption of my life and if the people responsible are ever found out I would like to sue them and make their life a living hell.

I have a pet peeve with thieves and I will go to no end to stop these people.

one mad mother!

• Fr
      21st of Nov, 2008

YOU WILL QUIT CHARGING MONEY ON MY CARD...PERIOD! I WILL SUE YOUR ###ING ###!!!1

22nd of Nov, 2008

Somebody explain to me how to stop this? I've got the same charges for 2 straight months? Tried calling every number they give you, they're all ###! Maybe somebody can tell me how to go about stopping them and maybe returning the favor of suing them?