GMLvL leveling services / fraud

52534 pine drLa Pine, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: (541)536-3026
I purchased game leveling for my world of warcraft account from GMLvL.com. They got my account a final warning and a suspension, they were caught apparently. I was furious, I honestly was not aware that this could happen as they advertise that their service is safe and reliable.
I paid $120 for this using my paypal account, they told me they could not refund my money but they could send my character gold, once the suspensioon was lifted, I told them not to mess with that character. They suggested I start another character and let them level that character up of send that character in game gold. OK so I did that, that character was suspended too by WoW. it's not that I wanted to continue to "cheat", I just wanted my money's worth and since they wouldn't refund my cash, I had to go with their suggestions.
Not only do you lose any powerleveling they get for you, after you are suspended and come back, you lose everything, even things you yourself got for your character. They told me to put things in the auction house, that I had gotten in the game, and they cleaned me out of all my things, don't know if it was wow or them. All I know is that everything I had is gone now. And still I am out my $120,
I am disabled and I love playing this game as it gives me something to do here at home while my wife is working.

PLEASE ADVISE YOUR READERS, DO NOT USE ANY GAME LEVELING SERVICE, BETTER TO GET THEIR ON YOUR OWN, YOU'LL STILL HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO PLAY. THESE SITES ARE SCAMS THAT WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUIN YOUR GAMING ACCOUNT!

Comments

Ge
  28th of Feb, 2008
Just a note: I paid with paypal on Jan 20 of this year, and let me tell you something, paypal's gaurentees do not cover these virtual purchases so you really are SOL
Ge
  28th of Feb, 2008
Just got this from paypal

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund.

Seller's Name: MMORPG-Service
Seller's Email: lxwzz@hotmail.com
Je
  5th of May, 2008
They did the same to me, except they refused to send me gold to cover their mistake. I wish i had seen this before i wasted $100 with them
Br
  8th of May, 2008
Same thing appears to be happening to me. I went into it not really caring what happened to my account. I'm more or less through with WoW and I dilly dally on it a bit. My agreement was to have something leveled 20 levels. I figured something was up when the character to be leveled wasn't on all that often. Haven't got my account back yet but if everythings gone oh well.
Da
  5th of Jul, 2008
I too was frauded by this company. The best bet, because PayPal will not issue the refund, and the company is based out of China is to file a complaint with IC3 who works with the FBI on internet fraud. The company has a terms of service of which they do not follow. I'm out 129.99 and they got my account permantly banned. They say because they got to lvl 54 that I'm only due a 90 dollar refund, of which they have not given to date. http://www.ic3.gov/

gmlvl contact information:
Henan Shenlan Cyber Bar Management CO., Ltd.
Room 301, Floor 3, Fund mansion, No. 101, Wenhua road, Jinshui district.
ZHENGZHOU Henan 450003
China
tel: 86 0371 60100696
fax: 86 0371 60100696
gmlvlcom@yahoo.com
Da
  5th of Jul, 2008
BANNED

This company got the account banned. If you really want to play WoW, do it yourself. The company states they do not use 3rd Party software, however after weeks of playing, Blizzard sent an email stating the account was banned. After appealing, Blizzard stated, "there is proof beyond any doubt, that third party software was used" and "the decision to ban your account is final and will not be reconsidered for any reason".

gmlvl.com states it's Blizzards doing for banning the account, and not their fault. They stated I'm not entitled to a refund and they should not bare the entire responsibilty of being banned, since it was Blizzard that did the banning. They refuse to issue a refund. Best bet - dont' waist your money like I did - $129.99 down the drain.

You have no recourse through Paypal and they know this. Paypal will not refund money for virtual services, regardless of circustances. In fact, this company dares you to file a complaint.

DO NOT USE!