GMB Mega Typing / Received no refund

I contacted this company and got there material via the internet for download. It was for a program that is supposed to explain how you can make money typing data over the internet. Well, needless to say it only really tells you how to set up an account on Zimbio then goes to explain you need to get accounts with adsense ect. But it never goes into any information about data entry. However the last paragraph states that you can also do data entry on the internet but we don't have the time to get into that. What? That's what I paid for! The information to learn to get into that! And the cost for this trivial? A mere $47.00. There was a 60 day money back guarantee--supposedly. Sure, I contacted them within 48 hrs and kept doing so every three days for over nine weeks and never received my refund and only heard from them once where they said they were sending my money but it never came. They are scam artists and the money back guarantee is a total LIE.

Va

Comments

• Al
      27th of Oct, 2008

I too, was scammed by Mega typing. I am wondering if anybody has a customer service number to contact them. Thank you for any help you might pass on.

• Ki
      4th of Nov, 2008

Customer Service Number is (877) 806-5516

• Cy
      14th of Nov, 2008

Hello all Megatyping newbies!

I almost fell for this scam! Thank you so much for this information! I asked them two things

1) Are you registered with the Better Business Bureau

No, they are not. But they are working on it.

2) Can you give me some names of others who are working for you/companies from this list of 150 companies that you say you will provide

No, we cannot divulge this information.

So I said "I will do more research and I will get back to you." She called me the next day! Same lady! I said "I talked to you yesterday...it was you!" "Oh, well what did you decide", to which I had to go into another lengthy explanation of my decision and fight her at every step.

Not very impressed, and very happy to learn I was correct in my gut feeling. Though it would be nice if it was true...too good to be true right? :) Thanks, Cynthia Canada

• Kr
      25th of Nov, 2008

I had previously order your mega typing and I was charged 4 times for your program which I dont like is right.
    The dates are:
    10/30 for 47.00
    10/30 for 47.00
    10/30 for 37.00
    10/31 for 47.00

I sure hope you make this right by crediting my Credit Card of all 4 amounts
    and please take me off of you mailing. Plaese let me know what you plan to do by emailing me

• Ka
      28th of Jan, 2009

Weird - I didn't have any issues with mega typing. I'll admit it wasn't the right program for me - but customer service was pleasant and I got my money back. One of my friends is doing this now and she's making a few hundred extra dollars a month. Not too shabby if you ask me!

• Je
      18th of Feb, 2009

I have now waited on hold for a representative for 2 hours and still keep pressing 1 to reach customer service. Megatyping is such a scam. Please take my advice and do not register with Megatyping.

• Da
      26th of Feb, 2009

I was doing some research to see if anyone else was making as much as me at Megatyping and came across this page. I kept with the program and have had fantastic success. Its so easy!

• Ro
      26th of Feb, 2009

I was a little skeptical at first about Mega Typing. I'll admit, I'd never be the one that would sign-up for anything on-line. I was very impressed with their Customer Service. They were very prompt and pleasant in answering any of my questions within 24 hours. One thing that people forget is to ask questions. All this information isn't going to be handed to you. You have to learn this information for yourself. I kept on asking questions and continued with the program and have had great success.

• Je
      26th of Feb, 2009

Just signed up a few days ago. I was a bit lost at first but after speaking to the customer service they helped me right through the system. All my accounts are setup and I'm excited to start seeing results. Good program for those who have a few extra free hours a week.

26th of Feb, 2009

Normally I wouldn't sign up to do a job like this, however I need some extra cash and so I thought why not??
    I found it a bit confusing when I first started, but now I am actually making a few extra hundred dollars a month. I may even choose to do it full time, seems that the potential to make more money is definitely there. Thank you Mega typing!

• Va
      30th of Mar, 2009

I tried mega-typing and called the same day that I ordered it and asked for a refund. The lady told me that it would take three days to put back on my debit card and that never happened. Needless to say, I called back pissed off and another lady told me that it would take ten days to put back on my debit card. It has been 14 days now and still NOTHING!!! Shouldn't there money back guarantee be covered by something we can do legally? This program has been nothing but a BIG SCAM and I would like to get some feed back on how I can get my money back. Please let me know, thanks Vance.