Gmail / hacking

1 India Review updated:

sir,
my orkut account has been hacked. it is displaying the details i have not entered in the profile page. for eg: in my 'about me' title. for this reason i have deleted my orkut account. but after some days i again login to it and my friends also see me in their friends list. so i deleted my google account today. but it is still visible. so please help me in this matter and kindly delete my orkut and google account. i here by inform u that i am not responsible for anything.

Comments

• Ar
      3rd of Jul, 2009

HAve u got any solution, then plz tell me on balak.archana@yahoo.com

• Ni
      9th of Aug, 2009

hacking of my account and email id
    respected, sir
    i have one gmail account.but someone has hacked my psssward and using my account.he has changed my passward.please delete my id.i have one orkut accont this accont is also hacked.he has changed my password of orkut account.in this time he is using my account. my gmail id is niteshjangid8521@gmail.com
    and orkut id is also same. my name is Nitesh Sharma .my cell no is 9251472986 .sir please delete my orkut account and my email id. please take necessary action.my passward is jangid123 then i changed and my recent passward is charu123 some one is changed my passward and using my orkut iaccount and gmail id .please delete my id and orkut account.please delete soon. because hacker are doing wrong work from my id and orkut account .please delete my orkut account and my email id of gmail.