Gmac Mortgage / false reporting of information

1 Waterloo, IA, United States Review updated:

Gmac Mortgage sent me a letter received on 21 Apr. 2009 saying my loan was in default. I had talk to GMAC Mortgage in Apr. and ask why my payment had gone up and was told I needed to pay the short fall on my escrow account. I told the person I had in Feb. 2009. The lady check and said yes I had and it had been misapplied and it would be changed. Then the letter on the 21 Apr 2009 came again I called GMAC and found my account had been turn over to collections. I could not understand the lady whom I was connected to and she did not want to hear what I had to say. I called GMAC again and was connected to collections again. The person I got this time was Franz and I could understand him and he could understand me he did take a look at my account and said there had been a mistake made and would correct the problem. I told Franz I wanted to talk to a supervisor and was told me one would call me. That same night I was called by John #13818. I explained what was taking place I also explained that GMAC Bank had entered statement against my credit and before this my credit score was 767. He stated he was sorry and he could see I had made all my payments on time and I would be getting a letter from GMAC, Then on 22 Apr 2009 a lady came to my home and started taking pictures of my house she told my visitor the home was in foreclosure and we needed to contact GMAC. I send a email to GMAC Mortgage asking why was I not contacted until the loan was in default and that I had contacted GMAC to see amount getting a lower loan rate and was not told anything then and I had contacted GMAC twice in Apr and nothing was ever said about my payment being late. I ask why was anything added against my credit before notifying me and was told they regret my bad experience. I feel GMAC is wrong and I may contact legal advice if something is not done to insure my good name and credit is not reestablished.

Comments

• Mi
      24th of May, 2009

I agree. GMAC started an illegal foreclosure process on my home. I am an owner of a forensic loan auditing company. I am interested in collaborating the federal and state violations that GMAC commits against it paying customers. If anyone is interested, I will have a FREE audit done for GMAC predatory lending victims. Please email me information@freshstartaudits.com.

24th of May, 2009

Not only did GMAC start a illegal foreclosure they also tried to charge me for some of the foreclosure preps. even after filding they they were wrong on the foreclosure. I am refinanceing my home with someone else.

• Ea
      12th of Sep, 2009

GMAC told us to qualify for Loan Modification to be one month late which they did not approve in end. Was asking for interest rate reduction no additional money and loan is 1/3 of the value of the house in this market.
    I did miss a payment first time in the 20 years I had a mortgage with possibility to lower my payment $400-$450 because of the low rates at the time. Had excellent credit until we followed GMAC our business partner for years. Now our credit score dropped 100 points and had to pay $400+ in late fees.
    How many people did they charge late fees and how much money has GMAC received from people seeking help and their guidance?
    I too am contacting all the agencies that I can and filing complaints.
    Simply wrong...GMAC took a bail out...
    Barbara (Florida)

• Le
      24th of Jan, 2010

WONT DO ANY GOOD TO FILE COMPLAINT ...WATCH GLEN BECK ...UAW IN BED WITH OBAMAMA..THEIR PARASITES & THE REASON "WE" CANT GET A INTELLIGANT ANSWER OUT OF GMAC IS THAT THE EN-GLORIOUS NAZI PARASITES ARE SMART ENOUGH TO STAY BEHIND THE FIRE WALL TO AVOID "RICO" IF N WHEN IT EVER ARISES...IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIABLE TO FOLLOW THE CHAIN OF DECEPTION BECAUSE NO ONE OF WEALTH AND AUTHORITY WILL EVER COMMUNICATE WITH W"E" THE PEOPLE WHOM ENABLE THEIR GREEDY REIN OF TERROR WHILE THE FED PAYS THEM TO DESTROY OUR LIVES AND IN THE NAME OF THE LAW ? ISNT IT IRONIC THAT THE LAWS ARE MADE BY THE PEOPLE WE HIRE TO REPRASENT US "WE"& NOT ONE LAWYER IN 11 YEARS HAS REMOTELY BEEN INTRESTED IN THE TIME CONSUMING TASK OF "LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL" change it is ?its LIBERTY & JUSTICE 4 ALL THAT CAN PAY, TO PLAY...C MON PEOPLE ...SLAVERY WAS ABOLISHED YEARS AGO...YET WE THE PEOPLE ARE SLAVES FOR AT LEAST ONE OF THE SEVIN DEADLY SINS>>>GREED.>>>LOOK AROUND ALL LAWYERS ARE LIVING LARGE -REAPING THE FRUITS OF OUR BLOOD SWEAT & TEIRS...ASK UR SELF 1)HOW MANY LAWYERS WERE IN THE CLASS OF 2009, O8, 07, 06, 05..etc..WHAT IS THEIR GOAL & THEIR CARREAR LENGTH IN YRS AND WHAT SINGLE PROFFESSION MAKES UP THE MASS MAJORITY OF CONGRESS, SENATE, FINANCIAL INDUSTRY, OBAMAMANS, UNION HEADS -GENERALLY ALL OFR THE CARREAR GOV HEADS THEIR ADVISORS THEIR FREINDS etc...THE ONLY ACCOMPLISHMEANT OBAMAMAN ACHEIVED WHILI A SENATOR WAS TO NOMINATE THE HEAD PARASITE AT AMERIQUEST MORTG AFTER BEING FOUND GUILTY OF UNCONCIONABLE ACTS AGAINST "WE PEOPLES"WHICH MADE HIM A BILLIONAIRE>>ROLAND ARNEL NOMINATED TO REPRASENT "WE PEOPLES AS AMBASSADOR TO THE NETHERLANDS...BY BARAK OBAMAMAN JUST TWO WEEKS AFTER BEING FOUND GUILTY OF EVERYTHING GMAC AND MORE ARE DOING...FINED IN CLASS ACTION 300 MILLION WHICH AMOUNTS TO POCKET CHANGE TO THE BILLIONAIRE ARNEL...MR ARGENT/ AMC/AMERIQUEST/CITI/AMBASSADOR TO THE NETHERLANDS WHERE HE ONCE STATED HOW MUCH HE AND HIS WIFE ENJOY THE GOOD LIFE /LONG BIKE RIDES THRU THE INFINATE FEILDS OF TULIPS IN THE NETHERLANDS...THANKS TO OBAMAMAN the lawyer doin what lawyers do LIVE LARGE OFF OF "WE THE PEOPLES...blood...sweat...teirs...ISNT IT IRONIC THAT LAWYERS MADE THE MORTG CONTRACTS, THE LAWS THAT PROTECT THEM, EVEN THROUGH CATASTROFIC UN CONCIONABLE ACTS, THOUSANDS GET RICH PROTECTING CORPERATE GREED...OTHERS TELL LIES AS GOV, ELECTED LIFERS, LIVIN LARGE 4 THEIR ALL EVEN THE CLASS OF 2009 EARNING THEIR FREE RIDE BASED ON LAWS MADE BY LAWYERS FOR LAWYERS AND 4 THOSE OF US >THE ENABLERS...WELL EVEN THE CLASS OF 2009 WILL LIVE LARGE OFF WE PEOPLES MISSERY...BELEIVE IT ????LES ROWLAND ...ACOUNT #936-718-5990 CMON PEOPLES ?STOP THE MADDNESS...TERM LIMITS...NO MO FREE RIDES TO WASHINGTON 4 LIFE...LESROWL2U@YAHOO.COM...DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE OR SHUT UP GREED NEEDS YOUR VOTE, UR CASH UR MISSERY UR FREE WILL & UR CHILDREN WILL SUFFER IMMENSLY FOR the SAKE OF GREED N NEED