GMAC Homecomings Financial / Nothing is ever right

1 West Allis, WI, United States Review updated:

We have problems with every aspect of this company. Out mortgage is through Homecomings, a pretty big investment to most people, but not to this company. Everything about our loan always seems to be changing and when we call and talk to someone about either they don't know the answer or they just transfer you to someone else who's suppose to know the answer but they don't either. I called just today about one question and I was transferred 4 times to different departments before getting to the right one who could actually answer my ONE question. Do not ever fax anything to this company because they claim they never get it even though you may fax it 6 or 7 times. I tried adding my spouse to the deed and sent all the appropriate forms and papers and yet after 6 months, she's still not on it and Homecomings claims that they never received any of the papers for this. They said, "maybe it got faxed to the wrong department", kind of like every time I call, I get sent to the wrong department!!! It is very frustrating especially when my wife wants to talk to someone and they won't talk to her because her name is not on the house. Now let's remember who's fault is that again? Oh yes, it must be ours because Homecomings is never wrong.

Comments

• Su
      3rd of Aug, 2009

does anyone know that GMAC has their call centers in the phillipens and in india. just ask the persons on the other end of phone where they are. no wonder we get trasfered from one dept to the other and then it is the end of the day and you hear those words "sorry our office is closed"...
    gmac as ditech.com is the servicer of my1st mtg and fanniemae is the lean holder. gmac as HCF has note/2nd mtg, (50, 000), which was pulled at 47, 000 which makes that contract not fulfilled; GMAC HCF sent me a letter that appeared to be my fault they were "freezing my account", which in actuality they went under. i never missed one payment on an interest only loan; i tried refi with GMAC Ditech & was turned down and then HCF took the note and encouraged me to increase the monies when the properties were high. I never knew at the time that HCF was the same GMAC MTG portfilio as ditech.com which turned me down due to debt vs income ratio. GMAC appears to be changing their initials each time they need a new company name. Is my contract on the 2nd now null and void. my 1st mtg is under modification under the OBAMA plan. i have done it all myself with use of computer.
    my story is documented and i also have proof my payments were on time when they say otherwise.