GMAC Financial / Unwarranted collection pursuits

Bloomington, United States Review updated:
I would like someone to contact me regarding an employee in your Bloomington, MN branch. We had to do a voluntary surrender because we could no longer afford our Hummer since the company I owned for over 12 years went out of business. My wife and I have owned GMAC Hummers since 2002 and have traded them in almost every year. Never in all the years of dealing with GMAC have I had to deal with such a beast as Ms. Guerrero she was rude to my Son and Myself, This woman should not be dealing with the public since she has NO manners. I am totally outraged by the way she spoke to my Son and I and frankly I expect an apology from GMAC in her behalf. The events took place today Aug. 14 around 6:45PM at which time she hung up on me. I look forward to hearing from someone at GMAC because I don't think that no matter what the situation there is no need to have to put up with a person with absolutely no manners or an education.

Comments

Mi
  27th of Aug, 2008
I, too, am going to have to voluntarily return my Trailblazer to GMAC, but only after being verbally asulted on the phone by the GMAC representative I spoke with today. She, too, was UNeducated, she could not even pronounce her words for crying out loud and because I could not clearly understand what she was YELLING at me, I had to ask her to please speak CLEARLY.
She then got EXTREMELY UPSET and would not stop yelling, she would not stop talking to LET me say anything, she made the comment that "you don't like the fact that a STRONG BLACK WOMAN is telling you the way it is and you can't handle that"...
WHY on EARTH did she need to inform me of her COLOR? I already KNEW from the way she SPOKE, I did NOT need her TELLING me and using the "race card" on me! I called and tried to work something out, she informed me that "my time was up" and I no longer OWNED that car, if I was caught driving it I would be arrested for theft! GET REAL!
I have NEVER been treated with such utter disrespect than I was today from that woman.
I will NEVER finance another vehicle or home with GMAC. I will make sure that EVERYONE I know knows the treatment I received today.
Bottom line, she has someone she will have to answer to when her "time" comes, I would NOT want to be her!
An
  24th of Mar, 2009
I have been driving GM cars since I got my license nearly 15 years ago and I have been loyal to them since. This month I had the opportunity to see where my loyalty got me when the harrassing phone calls began. My payment is due on the 9th but since we are living paycheck to paycheck sometimes things get paid a couple days late. This month I made my payment on the 15th online through my bank. On the 16th the calls started. Four or five times a day. I explained the payment was coming and even gave them the confirmation # from my bank. But the calls did not stop so on the 20th I called and explained the situation. At this time my payment was only 11 days late, but it was still processing so I just asked for some patience. Over the weekend I got more calls and I started to get really mad. I have never, ever been treated this way by GMAC. In the past if my payment was a couple days late, I paid a modest late fee and went about my life. I've never seen anything like this and I have never been treated like this in my life. To prevent this from happening next month I sent that payment over the weekend. Although my bank claims the payment was completed on the 20th, GMAC continues to call and say they have not received the payment. I am disgusted that GMAC financial thinks this is good business. Harrassing the people who actually make their monthly payments is what is going to wipe-out GM altogther. After this experience I am reconsidering my loyalty to GM. If this is the way they want to do business, I will be happy to hand over my car and take my business elsewhere. I could understand if I was a month or more late on my payment, but that is not the case. Not only do I have to deal with the harrassing phone calls 7 days a week now but I can't get anyone to listen to reason. And since talking to people on the phone doesn't seem to get me anywhere I have been looking for an email address, which is impossible to find. If anyone has an email address for GMAC financial please post it so we can let them know how we feel without dealing with the ignorance of their call center. GM YOU SUCK!!!