Gmac / payoff of loan

P. O. Box 217062
Auburn hills, michigan [protected]

Re: act no. [protected]/file no. 679190

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this letter for two reasons. The first reason is as follows. My son was in a serious accident on september 27, 2009 which totaled his 2007 chevrolet-z71. I requested an investigation with esis/gm central claims unit as to why the airbags did not deploy at the time of impact when the truck hit a tree head on before coming to a stop. As of november 4, 2009 I received a letter from esis disclosing that gmac will not honor my request for damages but never gave any explanation as to why the airbags did not deploy.

The second reason for the letter is that my insurance company was handling the paying off of the loan with gmac and requested a payoff letter. Travelers received the payoff letter and sent payment to gmac to pay the totaled 2007 chevrolet –z71 in full. At that point the loan was paid in full the title was mailed to my insurance company and I received a copy of the document disclosing that the lien in favor of gmac had been satisfied. Shortly thereafter I started receiving phone calls from collections and invoices that there was an additional $103.20 still due.

In august of 2009 and october of 2009 we have bought two 2009 chevrolet-z71. At this time I am furious with the outcome and the way I have been treated. I feel that I have been discriminated against and that gmac being such a large company does not care about their customers. I have been harassed by gmac collections I have given gmac proof of the documents that prove that the loan is paid in full. I did not request the payoff and never received the title.in reference to the investigation I demand and explanation as to why the airbags did not deploy and a guarantee that there is nothing wrong with the airbags on the two new chevrolet’s. At this point I have contacted an attorney and will press charges against gmac if my credit is affected by the incompetence of the finance department. If I had it to do over again I do not think I would have purchased two new chevrolet’s and would have preferred to go with a different company altogether.

It was a miracle that my son walked away from the accident with minor injuries. If the outcome would have been different I would have already filed a lawsuit against gmac. I am not asking for the world I am asking that I be treated with respect and common courtesy.

I am attaching documentation as to the payoff and the investigation. I would appreciate someone to take a look at my situation and give me the courtesy of a full investigation with legitimate answers.

Your immediate response is appreciated. I have provided my contact information below.

At