Gmac / insurance
GMAC sold my mortgage to these knuckleheads in November. I never had a problem w/proof of insurance w/GMAC, but such is not the case w/Everhome because Everhome is also in the business of selling homeowners insurance @ a "premium" Allstate twice faxed the proof of insurance and I have sent proof of insurance via certified mail only to be charged 2.5 k for insurance purchased by them for my home. I have also sent several faxes, which just happen to end up too dark to read.
I was told in January that they had received the proof of insurance and would be removed from the website in 3-5 business days, but that story has now been changed to never been received.
May monthly payment have jumped from 1400 to 1900? Needless to say I have hired an attorney and filed a complaint w/the state.
Evil company - avoid @ all costs.
More Gmac Complaints & Reviews
- Gmac - lien release 
- Defrauded By Gmac Loss Mitigation Department, Gmac Mortgage, 800 - 850 - 4622, 800 - 766 - 4622 - federal fraud 
- Gmac Now Ally Finance - repo'd truck 
- Gmac Mortgage - no customer service! 
- Gmac - repossession! 
- Gmac - 2015 chevrolet silverado
- Gmac - title to car 
- Gmac Mortgage - late mortgage 
- Gmac Mortgage - mortgage fraud/ falsifying documents 
- Gmac / Ally - insurances/escrow /servicing