GM Hummer H3 / unfair deduction

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I was planning to buy Hummer H3 from Al-Jomaih company in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. I paid them SR. 23216 on July 31,2007 as a first payment, then I will pay every month for 3 years. They informed me that the total will be SR.151000. Later on when I went to sign the agreement, I found that the total was changed to SR. 171000. Therefore I decided to get my money back.
They were kept me following up with them every few days for almost 3 months until they pay me SR. 19734 only on
Oct 28,2007 by a cheque # 899138 on SABB bank. They been deducted 15 % of my money which is = SR. 3482 with
Unfair reason as I believe.
This gave me a very bad image to your respective company. I will never think to buy any kind of your vehicles in the future, also all my family and friends will do the same.
I need your assistance to order them to pay me back the rest of my money : SR. 3482 as soon ss possible please with NO delay as before , please.

Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Jeddah 21422
Tel: [protected]
Mobile : [protected]

More GM Hummer H3 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Kh
  9th of Jul, 2008

hi .. i have the another proble with Al-Jomaih company in ryadh Saudi Arabiam . i own a hummer h3 2007 . 14000km . my case start in 1162008 . i was going to damam and bahrin with my family2kids wif . the car gets over heat . so i stop and call aljomaih co . thy link me to hummer in bahrin thy take the car to ryadh . i am in the middel of the rod with 44c with my things was with us . since that day i did not get any informaiton about my car .after so many calls and e mails to gmc and hummer . hummerarabia in dubai calls me . i told thim about my case, about 2 weeks thy call me back to tell me that my car need to chang readator and gearbox . and some harms of engine .. i did asked thim to chang my car by another new one .thy said your car will be new after repares . i tolld thim i will not accepet this unless you send my demand to gmc . to get a new hummer . any way tell now no informaiton about my car from Al-Jomaih company .
i need your assistance to order them to give me a new car as my car still under warranty.
and i need any one have the same cases to write it please ..thank you all .

khalid alsaloum