Glyde.com / I read through the policies and it just doesn't make sense, it's stupid and shady
I read through the policies and it just doesn't make sense, it's stupid and shady. They charge the buyer say $3.75 shipping + $cost of the game/item. But for the seller they take out the usual selling fees PLUS a mailer fee of say $1.75 all from the cost of your game/item (this is not including the original shipping cost they charged the buyer already. as the seller you get none of that since glyde "graciously" sends you a self addressed mailer that they charged the buyer AND apparently the seller.)
It makes absolutely no sense to take out MAILING fees from the product you are selling. That should have been handled and included in the shipping and handling costs that were ALREADY CHARGED. The only time a seller should be charged shipping on their product is if shipping cost was free, then logically you'd HAVE to deduct it from your total earnings to ship. If shipping was charged there should be no reason. This practice is disgusting. I'm sticking to ebay/amazon/half.com and shipping my own items. I don't need your stupid, unsecure, shady mailers. At least when I ship my own items I can I can prove to people who give a damn (like Paypal) that items have been shipped out safely you crooks.
More Glyde.com Complaints & Reviews
- Glyde.com - Don't ever buy from this site 
- Glyde.com - Stay away from this website 
- Glyde.com - Account was suspended for no reason 
- Glyde.com - I have been jerked around by this company now for 4 weeks 
- Glyde.com - Sold three games on this website and never got the money deposited into my bank account 
- Glyde.com - Iphone 6
- Glyde.com - Think twice before you use Glyde!! My sad story.
- Glyde - Never got paid
- Glyde.com - This site is Bull$#*! 
- Glyde.com - Still haven't received a purchased DVD from Glyde