Glyde.com / Does not do enough to keep the sellers honest
When I first found out about Glyde I thought it was a great way to buy a used cell phone. I want 3 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 phones and until now I have bought 6 phones but have gotten only 2. For one the seller sent a Canadian phone. For two the sellers received the shipping kit but never mailed the phone so the transaction was cancelled. I just bought the 6th one so hopefully nothing will go wrong.
Glyde says that "Almost all transactions on Glyde go smoothly and we apologize that you may have had a frustrating experience this time" and "Unfulfilled sales are rare and the vast majority of sellers on Glyde are timely and reliable. We are confident that your next transaction will be successful".
I really doubt that I am that unlucky that 3 out of 5 transactions did not go through. They need to do more to make sure that the sellers will do the right thing e.g. by taking their credit card and charging them a fee if they don't send the phone.
More Glyde.com Complaints & Reviews
- Glyde.com - Don't ever buy from this site 
- Glyde.com - Stay away from this website 
- Glyde.com - Account was suspended for no reason 
- Glyde.com - I have been jerked around by this company now for 4 weeks 
- Glyde.com - Sold three games on this website and never got the money deposited into my bank account 
- Glyde.com - Iphone 6
- Glyde.com - Think twice before you use Glyde!! My sad story.
- Glyde - Never got paid
- Glyde.com - This site is Bull$#*! 
- Glyde.com - Still haven't received a purchased DVD from Glyde