GLxbilling.com / took $39.97 from my checking account without my permission

United States Review updated:

my bank contacts me about suspicious activity on my checking account.$39.97 withdrawn on my debit card. I did not authorize such a transaction! I dont even know who they are or what the service was supposed to be for!!!
Ke

Comments

Gj
  16th of Sep, 2008
please advise me how to stop these payment and stop emails to my email site yours g.j.hay
Ma
  24th of Sep, 2008
please cancel any and all memberships and subscritions to any sites that i may have opened by mistake or by any other means. I am getting billed for tranactions i have not authorised on my card and now this card has been cancelled as of the 26th August 2008.
Card number 5186 7504 4505 2355.
please do not take any further payment and could you please refund any payments you have taken in the past. I have contacted my credit card company about this and are looking into it for me. Hope can reply back to me on this email address i have given you or any other email address you may have of mine. thank you
Ti
  24th of Feb, 2009
GLXBilling.com also took from my checking account $39.97 without my authorization! Can I somehow get this back?
Ph
  25th of Feb, 2009
GLXBilling.com took £28.34 out of my account without my authorization! i need it back some how