Glowskin and WebskinToday and Advanced Skin Get Skin Balance and The Skin Advantage / anti-wrinkle serum and skin balance cream

1 Canada

August 29, 2017
I was charged $ 197.62 for Advanced Skin Serum and $ 183.35 for Skin Balance cream. This is how that happened.
I saw this news item that Drew Scott was leaving “The Property Brothers” along with his brother Jonathan and joining this company called Skin Balance. I trust these brothers and continued reading the article. Then I signed up for the trial offer. Nowhere did it say that this so called trial offer was the actual product OR that it was also a product with an auto ship as well.
I called the toll free number and spoke to a woman named Kelsey employee number 989521 and told her that I never signed up for this product, only the trial. Her attitude was not helpful at all. She was very curt and said basically too bad, you have to pay and there was no way I could have said I was not interested in any kind of auto ship product as it was nowhere on the website to choose this option. I explained that, had it been on the website that I would be charged this outrageous amount for these two – one ounce bottles of their product, which I would never have agreed to. Again her attitude was “too bad.” She was not in the least showing any concern for my upset and when I asked to speak to a higher authority in the company, she said she was the highest one in the company, so I asked if she was the owner and she said no and that there was no way I could speak to the owner ever. As there was nothing else I could do I hung up.
I got a call about 15 minutes later from [protected] and the woman never gave me her name and I was so upset I forgot to ask. Foolishly, I thought I was going to get some satisfaction, but to my dismay I only got this woman’s “robotic” responses that went like this in a monotone, “I’m so sorry you had that experience”. I told her about the fraudulent use of Drew Scott’s name and image and her response was again the robotic “I’m sorry etc”.
This company should be charged with fraud or extortion or something and closed down.
This was the first time I had ever done this kind of online trial and I have now learned a very expensive lesson and will never do this again. I just hope other people read this and learn from my mistake and save themselves much money and grief.

Ja