Glowing Ski Fruitex / Unable to contact the seller

1 93550, 2551 E Ave S SuiteG100 , Palmdale, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered anti-aging cream from the company Glowing Ski Fruitex. They provided my order with the delay, and the box arrived in horrible condition. Also I tried to cancel further orders, but I didn’t manage to do it. I hadn’t found the necessary info about it. I tried to contact the seller, but he ignored all my emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Ta
Apr 3, 2014

Comments

• La
      18th of Sep, 2014

Try these 2 numbers
    855-532-7105 & 877-316-1865

• Sc
      31st of Oct, 2014

I RECEIVED A CHARGE FOR $93 FOR THIS PRODUCT "GLOWING SKI FRUITEX "BUT DID NOT ORDER IT AND DID NOT RECEIVE IT. I WAS TOLD I COULD NOT GET A REFUND UNTIL I RETURNED THE PRODUCT. SINCE I NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT I COULD NOT GET A REFUND. I AM TRYING TO CHECK IT OUT WITH THE POST OFFICE. NO SIGN OF THE PRODUCT THERE.

THIS SEEMS TO BE SOME SCAM CONNECTED TO A FREE TRIAL OF " IDEAL SKIN EQUINOX" WHICH I DID ORDER AND RECEIVE AND AM BEING CHARGED 99$ BECAUSE I DID NOT DISCONTINUE AFTER 14 DAYS. I SUGGEST YOU BEWARE OF BUYING EITHER PRODUCT

• Ca
      27th of Jan, 2015

oh please lord i hope this is not true. ive been charge 119 for a product that did not not work but ive sent it back and they still took the money. at the time i thught i was only paying for post and package not 119. i thought i was doing a free trial and only after i red the small print and realised i wuld be charged 95 if i did not return in 14 days so i returned in 7 but got charged on 26th. i wont stop until they return my money. that really is a horrible scam on peropple who cannot afford such luxury of creams and were delighted to do a free trail and give thier honest opinion on a product. I'm so upset and really mad at this.

• Ro
      28th of Jan, 2015

SCAM ... I have also got involved in this scam. Ordered face cream from Skin 24 Serum for £2.99 when processing I was offered additional creams for free ( received Equinox day and night serum).
    Not happy as skin 24 Serum debited my account with £4.95 and advertised as £2.99 then Glowing Ski Fruite debited £3.98.
    I was horrified to note that I was debited later on in the month by GLOWING SKI FRUITE for £89-00 and SKIN SERUM debited £89.00.
    On speaking with the bank they informed me this was a known scam and that the samples that the companies had sent should be returned within 14 days . If you do not return the goods ( which you think you have fro £2, 99 ) then you will be debited the full amount.
    I am extremely angry at this and will take this further as it is a scam. I will start with with face book as I do not want anyone else to loose from this terrible scam... the companies should be ashamed of themselves. The money was taken out of my account before the 14 days had passed...really not happy