Glow.com / Total Scam!

I just received a second shipment! I did not ask for this!!! This time they charged me over 90 dollars! I can not log in to their site to change my CC Card number! These people are Evil and all need to be in Jail!

I can not believe they are allowed to do this!

I called them and they claim they are having trouble with their system...
That is a total LIE! I did not order this second shipment of this CRAP! Now they will keep taking out money!

So I can do nothing! I am a Victim... They must be stopped!

Comments

• Mm
      9th of Jun, 2010

TOTAL DECEPTIVE OFFER...THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS

• Mm
      9th of Jun, 2010

THEY ARE DECEPTIVE IN THEIR ADS

• Su
      24th of Jun, 2010

On April 2nd week I received a call from glow.com asking me to check their website for free sample and they said it is 'free' and there will be no indirect charges other than the shipping fee. I gave my credit card and they charged only the shipping fee and sent the product on April.I used the product and did not find it to the standard they claim so just left it aside and never planned or ordered from them anything.

However, today I received a package from glow.com with another set of mini sample size same as the free sample they sent on April and an invoice for $80.But I then noticed that glow.com has charged $100 for the first sample they sent on April .I called customer service who claims that they sent an email along with my initial 'free sample order' where it says $60 will be charged after 30 days if the package is not returned and shipping tax etc. totaled to $100. I have sent them a note that I will take this complaint to consumer court if they do not refund all my money except for the first free sample's shipping charge. This is a complete spam.They do not tell you what you are agreeing for and they keep charging your credit card every month without your knowledge.
    BEWARE!!!GLOW.COM IS A SPAM!

• Ra
      29th of Jan, 2011

UPDATE! Beautyuser.com is now the new name they use! Still, no one is stopping then from stealing from anyone they wish! Looks like they just change their name when the heat gets too bad for then.

• Ra