[Resolved] Glocell / subject: re: port of numbers requested - [protected] - [protected] and [protected]

Hermnaus Western Cape, South Africa

My husband Mr G Coetzee went to MTN in Hermanus 6 weeks ago and applied for the transfer of above numbers from Glocell to MTN for new packages as we have reception problems where we stay in Hermanus.

After 6 weeks with proof from MTN that all has been done on their side Glocell has still not released the numbers.

We have correspondence below
From: Chris Van Seventer
Date: 26 April 2017 at 10:03:27 AM SAST
To: Gerhard Coetzee
Subject: RE: Port of numbers requested - [protected] - [protected] and [protected]
Hi Gerhard

There must be a system problem on their end, I suggest they speak to their port support team for assistance.

To date I see no port request from them which leads me to believe it is an internal system issue.

Trust this helps.

Regards
Hier is die 2 verwysings nommers van die probleempies.
As jy dalk hoofkantoor toe bel gee net dit vir hulle dan kan hul dadelik kyk of daar vordering is.
[protected] en [protected]

Regards
Joanne Niemann

Joanne Niemann
Sales Consultant

NOTHING IS HAPPENING_HELP?!

• Resolution statement

• GloCell Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2017

Good Morning Mr Gerhard Coetzee, Thank you kindly for reaching out to Glocell. One of our support consultants will be in contact with you soonest to assist with your enquiry. Kind Regards Pam Henry 0841234

• GloCell Customer Care's Response, May 11, 2017

Good Day Mrs Coetzee we had been in communication with your husband who is the account holder in response to this enquiry. We are only able to proceed with this once the service provider he is dealing with resubmits the ports correctly in order to get it sorted. We apologise for the delay in regards to this and hopeful to have the matter resolved for you once Glocell gets feedback to process. Should you need any additional information kindly let me know. Kind Regards Pam Henry 0841234

Mi