Glocell / I have cancelled and paid my account in full on 26 june and still they are deducting from my account

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

I relocated to Germany over a year ago. I still had 1 sim card that i hadnt cancelled. I applied for cancellation in June 2016. Glocell sent me the forms and the outstanding amount for cancelling before contract is over.

I completed these. They confirmed receipt and confirmed cancellation.

Now deductions are continuing. I emailed them regarding this on 4 October and they apologised and said it will be resolved and credits will be passed. Yet again last night they deducted money from my account.

I have now sent various emails in this regard. I have even called on various occassions and am based in Germany so holding for many minutes at a time just to be disconnected before I can speak to a consultant. Costing me many Euros.

My ID: [protected]
Marena Stewart
Account: AP-0060279

I sent all supporting documents and received confirmation from customer services via email as well.

I expect the refund of my money for any deductions after 26 June in the next 14 days or I will open a fraud case against Glocell. They are deducting money from my account without authorisation.

you can contact me on +[protected] or +[protected] or stewart.[protected]@gmail.com

Regards,