[Resolved] Glocell / cap on phone not adhered to

South Africa Review updated:

I recently received an astronomical bill - which cannot be true as I have a cap on my phone that Glocell has adhered to since taking over my contract. I have called their customer care so many times but they either leave me on hold or put down when they cant answer the question. I have emailed them numerous times with only 1 email reply and radio silence. I have since received an email to say they will suspend my cellphone for lack of payment but now cant get hold of anyone.

• Resolution statement

• GloCell Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2017

Dearest Mrs Gloria Pucciatti, Thank you kindly for reaching out to Glocell . One of our support consultants will be in contact with you shortly to assist . Kind Regards Pam Henry 0841234

Gl
Oct 17, 2017

Comments

• Na
      Nov 06, 2017

Exactly the same thing has happened to me.. Ridiculous service!
    Cannot get hold of anyone at glocell!
    Will not settle my bill until they have sorted my bill out... Would love to hear back from them!!
    Need my phone back online

• Pa
      Nov 06, 2017

@Nadja2804 Good Day Nadja, Thank you for reaching out to Glocell. May I kindly request you please provide us with your contract number to phone you to assist with your enquiry. Kind Regards Pam Henry 0841234

@Pamerla You can contact me on 0735286331 for now as you have blocked my number

Hi there
    I have sent glocell over 10 emails and no one responds!
    Iv called numerous of times and still no answer!
    I need someone to get hold of me asap as i need to sort out my bill!
    As previous message you said someone will get hold of me?

You can email me at [protected]@blackandco.co.za or call me on 0735286331

• Pa
      Nov 13, 2017

@Nadja Swart Thank you mam a consultant will be in contact with you soonest to assist

• Wi
      Nov 20, 2017

The same happened to me. My bill went up in 2 months with more than triple what my limit is. Glocell is holding me accountable for this due to an old limit increase I signed in Dec 2016. Apparently you are still responsible for your account - even if you have requested a limit cap on your account? And the contract was renew on new terms etc in Jun 2017? I would love to know if there are more of us out there with the same problem?