[Resolved] Glocellaccount issues

A Oct 02, 2017

I called Glocell in October 2016 to upgrade my contract and was told that I qualify for R270. I then received a bill of R1132.60 in November 2016 which was shocking as I have a limit set to 0. I also requested Glocell to stop my debit orders as I was being charged R150 for it to be returned by Standard Bank.
My contract ends in 31 January 2018 and I have been having endless issues surrounding billing. The number has been suspended since the 19th July 2017 and I am still being billed. I would want that the total account be consolidated and a final amount be given as I did not receive service from the 19th July 2017 and should be charged pro-rata and a settlement. I have since got another number.

• Resolution Statement

• GloCell Customer Care's Response · Oct 02, 2017

Dearest Ms Northcliffe, Thank you kindly for reaching out to Glocell. May I kindly ask you please provide me with your contract number. This will enable me to get one of the support consultants to make contact with you to assist. Kindly let me know which number we may call you on. Kind Regards Pam Henry 0841234

• GloCell Customer Care's Response · Oct 11, 2017

Dearest Audi Northcliff, We are still awaiting a response on your enquiry. May you kindly assist me to send me your contact detail to assist with your enquiry. Kind Regards Pam Henry 0841234