Globo Shoes / Refund Issue

1 2300 Émile-Bélanger, Montreal Quebec H4R 3J4, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-473-5138

I sent back the shoes by UPS and they said they couldn't find the shoes in their system. I spoke to UPS and they said it happens often and the customers need to make sure everytime they returned their shoes by calling Globo Shoes if they received it. I realized they haven't given me a refund for $500 since 2009. I should've checked my credit card statement earlier. I was foolish to trust their online shopping system without any doubt. Beware of online shopping and free return they offer. You should make sure if they really give you a refund. The manager is not responding to me after I left a message.

Comments

• Ni
      15th of Apr, 2012

I always believed their system that they would give me a refund properly without checking my credit card statement. And I saw some of the refund came in so I didn't check it regularly if they are giving me a refund properly. One day, I decided to check my receipts with the credit card statement if they match andd found out that I didn't receive so much refunds from them since 2009. I keep almost every receipts and marked which one was returned on which date and which one I am keeping. I called them and asked to verify. They seemed to understand the issue according to the manager's response. After two weeks, the manager called me and said they couldn't find any shoes that I sent them. Their final decision is that they cannot refund $480 that they owe me and instead, they would offer me a gift card of $100. I don't want to buy a single shoe from them. The company is not operating the online shopping stie properly. They often don't send me an UPS return label so I had to call them multiple times for it. The agents said I only need one label to return two shoes. I spoke to the local UPS store manager and he said that's the reason why it's often happening. He said they are keep saying that we can use one label for multiple items and at the end we don't have proof for sending two shoes. He also said it's often happening to other customers. Please look into this issue. Thank you.