Globe Telecommunication Company — globe postpaid (internet) lte plan 1299
November 8, 2017
To whom it may concern,
Greetings of Peace!
The Globe Telecommunication Company.
The first 2 months of my subscription was ok. The signal was too strong as if I am watching a television on the Youtube. But on my 3rd month, the signal slowly decreases, decreases and decreases. I paid my bill on time, the speed that I am supposedly enjoying is 10MBPS. But I think this is only true for the first 2 months. I assumed that the antenna will serve as one of the factors that would increase my internet signal, but I think it did not serve its purpose. Lately, I am getting a speed of about 0.48MBPS. This is as if I am paying 1, 832 pesos per month for nothing but a TURTLE NET.
I am hoping for an immediate and good response regarding this matter.
Thank you and Godbless!
WENZEL KENN M. SANCHEZ
Chriz Scottly's Response, Nov 25, 2018
More Globe Telecommunication Company Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe - unauthorized charges by 2123 facebook on globe
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi 
- Globe Telecom - about payment 
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead' 
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company