Globe Telecom / roaming
I activated my roaming on 10th of June 2017 a few hours before my departure at NAIA going to Singapore. When I arrived in Singapore I received a Welcome mssg from Globe. Surprisingly, the welcome was for my arrival in Indonesia where in fact I just arrived in Singapore on 10June 2017, 11:40PM at Changi Airport.
I ignored the mssg . probably its just an error but, till I returned to Philippines today, 13June 2017 my roaming was never activated. I did all the necessary reset in my phone unfortunately, nothing happen. I've waited hoping i will be able to receive a signal but, my phone never catch any little signal from the provider in Singapore.
How do you rectify this matter, after I trusted Globe to provide me a communication that I can use during my travel abroad but, failed to its commitment. I am so disappointed. You can apologised but, the damage already done. Better for Globe to disappear if cannot deliver the services offered. see pictures attached to support my claims.
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe - unauthorized charges by 2123 facebook on globe
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi 
- Globe Telecom - about payment 
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead'
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company