Globe Telecom / re-contracting, loyal customer least priority

Globe Telecom, Philippines Review updated:
Phone: +63 2 7301000

i have called CS hotline for re-contracting and requested a reservation for iPhone 7 plus 128GB matte black dated November 2017. Every time I call Globe hotline for follow up the CS will say, still no stock available but we replenish every 2-3 weeks..blah! blah! blah! Now, 18th January 2017, I called again for follow up and surprisingly still no available unit and I have confirmed from the CS that GLOBE prioritized new subscriber who will sign up. therefore, I, as a loyalty subscriber for 6 years is not a priority that Globe didn't value and appreciate that I have a good credit standing (paid on time at times advance payment).. this is so frustrating.. :( !!! I don't even get any SMS saying that my application for re-contracting is still on-hold due to unavailable phone requested or anything will do...!!! just send notification!
Nonetheless, I have visited some Globe Stores apparently they have available units but it's not for re-contracting as per them re-contracting is only done through CS hotline and for pick-up to Globe Store.

Complainant: Jennifer Roman
Mobile No.: +63 [protected]
Email: jenny.[protected]@yahoo.com

• Updated by Bluega, Jan 18, 2017

NO ACTION up to date

Bl
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Le
      6th of Mar, 2019

It's 2019 same pa rin sinasabi nila about replenishments, pero in stock sa website - inaabang sa new clients. After all these years, na-feel ko na ngayon na least priority ang old clients nila when it comes to recontracting. malapit ko na ipaputol ito. :/