Globe Telecom / re-contracting, loyal customer least priority
i have called CS hotline for re-contracting and requested a reservation for iPhone 7 plus 128GB matte black dated November 2017. Every time I call Globe hotline for follow up the CS will say, still no stock available but we replenish every 2-3 weeks..blah! blah! blah! Now, 18th January 2017, I called again for follow up and surprisingly still no available unit and I have confirmed from the CS that GLOBE prioritized new subscriber who will sign up. therefore, I, as a loyalty subscriber for 6 years is not a priority that Globe didn't value and appreciate that I have a good credit standing (paid on time at times advance payment).. this is so frustrating.. :( !!! I don't even get any SMS saying that my application for re-contracting is still on-hold due to unavailable phone requested or anything will do...!!! just send notification!
Nonetheless, I have visited some Globe Stores apparently they have available units but it's not for re-contracting as per them re-contracting is only done through CS hotline and for pick-up to Globe Store.
Complainant: Jennifer Roman
Mobile No.: +63 [protected]
Updated by Bluega, Jan 18, 2017
NO ACTION up to date
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe - unauthorized charges by 2123 facebook on globe
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - about payment
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead'
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company 
- Globe Telecom - gcash - misinformation and in a way, scam and bad customer service