Globe Telecom Philippines / request for upgrade of model

Philippines Review updated:

Globe telecom philippines really had bad customer services. Other staff are idiot. I requested for un upgrade of our broadband modem since March 31, 2012. During my follow-up for a confirmed schedule last April 4, it came out that the customer service staff at SM Megamall was not able to report, facilitate my request. Then i made another request thru their customer business service hotline. Again, no report was facilitated and to date no proper action taken yet. They are only very fast in asking for payment and cutting the line of unpaid account. It took me 2 hours to be assisted at SM Megamall last March 31, how inconvenient!!!

Af

Comments

• Gl
      24th of Apr, 2012

YES TOTALLY AGREE!!! GLOBE TELECOM SERVICES IS THE WORST!!! TAGGING A TICKET AS URGENT WILL TAKE THEM MORE THAN 2 WEEKS TO RESPOND... WHAT THE [censored] WE SHOULD BETTER START BURNING GLOBE OFFICES MAYBE IT WILL TAKE THEM 5 YRS TO REPAIR SUCH DAMAGE CAUSED!!! WHEN IT COMES TO THE BILL I HAVE NO PROBLEM, THEY COME ON THE DOT EVEN WHEN THEY DIDN'T GIVE ANY SERVICE AT ALL!!! I THINK THEY LOVE TO STAY THIS WAY BEING TALKED ABOUT ALL THE [censored]ING WORTHLESS PEOPLE WORKING!!!

• Gl
      24th of Apr, 2012

I HOPE THIS BLOG IS BEING READ BY ALL GLOBE SUBSCRIBERS TO OPEN THEIR EYES OR MAYBE THEY ALREADY EXPERIENCE THE WORLD'S WORST SERVICE EVER!!! HAHAHA!!! NO WONDER THEIR OFFICE ARE ALWAYS FULL, NOT BECAUSE OF NEW ACCOUNTS BUT COMPLAINANTS!!!

• Bo