Globe Telecom — delivery of google chromecast 2
My name is Mikhail Salinas and I'm an existing Globe Postpaid Plan subscriber. 3 weeks ago (Jan. 16), I ordered 1 unit of Google Chromecast 2 through Globe's online sales website for delivery to my home address (to be received by Rufina Salinas) and my credit card has already been charged by this purchase. I thought the reasonable delivery time is within 3-5 days but until now, I haven’t received the unit yet and haven’t heard of the order since then.
I already made more than 5 calls through Globe's hotline and talked with Mobile, Broadband and Sales Department but they’re all saying that they don’t have an access and keeps on referring me to another department. I already sent an e-mail at least 9 times and sent 11 messages through FB chat but I’ve never received any response. I also went to 2 different Globe stores and still wasn’t able to receive any update yet. They just keep on telling me that they escalated my concern and I should wait for someone to call me within the next 24 to 48 hours but no one did even after a week.
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe Telecom - Broadband Dep't. - approval of broadband to fraud person 
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi 
- Globe Telecom - about payment 
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead' 
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company