Globe Telecom / at home broadband

This company is by far the worst Telco company I have ever come across. The worst customer service.

I have made an online payment couple of days before my account falls due, their payment gateway iPay88 came back with an error message saying an error has occurred, no further details. I checked my bank account and confirmed that the funds has been taken out so I message their "Support" via chat, they use facebook messenger now. These people don't even bother reading my whole message and just quick to respond, "Sir upon checking the payment has not been posted your account is now overdue thank you" that annoyed me so I sent another message referring to my previous message, I still get the same response they ask me to check with my bank. I told them that my bank said that you have processed my payment. No response and I have been waiting for days so I decided to get one of my relative in Cebu to pay it at any Globe branches which they did immediately. About 6 days I had a response from Globe saying "Upon check your payment has now been posted" they are referring to the payment made at the branch, so I went on and send them another email referring to my two previous emails that the only payment still hasn't gone through. It seems every CSR that reads my message dont read it properly and just quick to respond "it has been paid" "upon checking payment posted" "sorry for the confusion, payment has now been posted thank you" all the same crap. So I reported the online payment that I made to my bank as Fraud transaction.

Ke