Globe / reconnection of my postpaid line
hi, my line was cut aug. 5, 2015. I have not received billing statement until somebody from globe told me that it was temporarily cut and i should pay the said amount. unfortunatle, i was sick then and just recover aug. 9, 2015. the following day, aug. 10, 2015 i rushed to globe center sm san lazaro and paid 2, 635.00. I asked the cashier when can my line be back and she told me to just put off my pone for about 30 - 1 hour and after that meron na. I did that. here's the sequence of events
Aug. 11, 2015 - i called the customer service and she told me that they will process the request and i have to wait for 2 - 3 hours. 4 hours passed
but i donot still have the outgoing call.. I called back again the customer service to complaint and was told again to wait for another
24 hours. I was very irritated because of the promises. i called 4592170 beacuse somebody from globe told me to call this number as soon as i pay my balance so i did. Just thhe same, they told me to wait until tomorrow for the reconneciomn
Aug. 12, 2015 - i was so irritated i called globe customer service . She said the problem will be escallated to management for the reason i don't understand. Wait again for another 24 hours. she told me that she will update me but to no avail.
Aug. 13, 2015 - i called again customer service and was told that my problem is not escallated yet. so i sill have to wait for another 24 hours, The personnel i have been talking were all sorry for the word " irresponsable" Tanga! i have not used my pone since aug. 6. i donot know where to still call to solve my problem. ! hope to hear from you soon.
More Globe Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe - unauthorized charges by 2123 facebook on globe
- Globe Telecom - landline and broadband internet
- Globe Telecom - product/services (termination of contract)
- Globe Telecom - unethical behaviour
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead'
- [Resolved] Globe Telecom - gcash