Globaz / fake check from readers digest publishers clearing house

Readers digest publishers clearing house
I recieved a check of $ 1, 988.00, spoke to a woman named Judy, who told me the check was legit, and if I cash it out, to call her and she will give me instructions as to where to bring the money, because this check was supposely to pay taxes to the government, and that in 3 business days, someone from readers digest will come knocking on my door with a check of $50, 000 thousand dollars, that I won on a contest. Well I was skeptical so I went to a near by cash checking place just to have it checked out, and was told right on the spot that the check was a scam, I called judy back and told her, her respond was not to cash it where I went, but to cash it in my checking account, when I told her I wasn' about to that that, and was a single mom of 3 kids, 2 still living with me, she got nasty and told me NEVER to call her again...This is just not right, cause someone can get desperate, especially when they are struggling like me and cash it, and these people just don't care...Someone should put a stop to this once and for all...