Globat.com / Scam charges

I was doing business with globat and may have -at the very most ordered 1 month of paid hosting with them.
I went to my bank account that same day and was distrought to say the least to see that they'd withdrawn about $130.00 or so! I immediatley contacted them and told them they'd made a big mistake and that i wanted my money immediately refunded. Nothing happened and when i called again i got an email saying that "my case was up for review" and that the very earliest i could get it back would be mid-february!! I called them back, sent them emails all to no avail.

My bank charges a hefty fee when my account is overdrawn -as it is now, thanks to them. I have an automatic payment coming in in 2 days which will cost me another fee! Despite what i told them, they would not comply with my request. in the past when i asked for a refund from other merchants it took no longer than an hour at the most. These people however tell me that thier system is set up in a certain way that they can not give instant refunds.

I live below the poverty level, have a lot of bills to pay every month which has left me without funds to do just about anything. The money that will be automatically deducted from m y account next month -including the two overdraft fees will leave me so poor i dont even see how i'll be able to pay my rent!!

i am convinced that someone there is being very dishonest or the program is setup very poorly. IF there is anything that can be done about this, i would very much appreciate it.

Ha

More Globat.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ze
      3rd of Nov, 2010

Sad to say, Globat never change. They still charge and upgrade your account automatically and give you features that you don't want and charge your credit card. Stay away from Globat and go somewhere else.