Globat.com / Scam billing

Globat.com has been making unauthorized charges against my credit card twice in 2008 the latest is on 10/27/08. I am having difficulty and unsuccessful trying to get a hold of people at the billing. Merchant Information: [protected] CA

Beware Globat.com is scam!!! Big time.

Va

More Globat.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ba
      28th of Nov, 2008

My friend invited me signup Globat with coupon free 1 year.
    I signed up and received a confirm call.
    The billing called and tell me that my account will be verify.
    I logged in and tried some tours with Control Panel but it was disabled after 10 minutes.
    I goto livechat with supports, he told me with no fair words.
    I was angry with that attitude and required to cancel my order.
    After that I received an email confirm that a cancellation was made.
    Today I check my statement and see they charged $1 from my credit card.
    $1 is nothing but that is not fairplay. They are GloBAD (is this scam?)
    Careful if you devide use sevice with this company.

• Al
      9th of Feb, 2009

Globat.com is a scam posting as legit. I opened an account with them and canceled it 2 minutes later but have not received a refund, a month later.

Buyer beware!

• Da
      23rd of Mar, 2009

i agree 100%. I am trying to contact them right now but it is impossible. They won't answer the phone and on live chat they leave you hanging and just say you're next. I want to file a complaint but to who and how

Dave

• Ze
      3rd of Apr, 2009

We've been hosting our site with Globat for more than 3 years now. Hosting service is quite okay BUT my credit card on file was charged unauthorized 3 times. Everytime it happens I told them not to charge my card anymore because I don't need extras aside from basic hosting. Last time was just last month and again I emailed them and they replied that I won't get charge automatically again but they've said that before.

I need to wait for almost 2 years (because we just paid them for a 2 year service) and then I will transfer somewhere else.

• Ze
      26th of Sep, 2009

Once again Globat charged my credit card on file and once again I had the hardest time to get hold of people at Globat. Their customer service is the worst kind. Finally after a week they responded to my email and said they will refund the charged amount. They did but why are they keeps on charging for the extras that we didn't want? I am going to ask for a prorated refund and just transfer somewhere else.

• Ah
      27th of Jul, 2013

they have sold my domain name without my approval, they have renewed my hosting account but did not renew my domain name and they said that I will have to check with the new owner

• Re
      25th of Aug, 2015

These guys are the worst kind of slime who will sneak as much money from your "auto pay" as possible. There are so many other choices - stay away from these guys!

• Gl
      19th of May, 2016

I have been experiencing same problems with GLOBAT AND at least two times I have paid Domain Privacy and the service wasn't delivery. When I have called to Globat they just say, NOW the service is working. So, they treat everybody like stupid.
    How to organize a grupal lawsuit against this SCAMMER company stop make bad things to the families? Did you organize a group of unconformeds clients already?