GlobalVisas.com / Economic Fraud

1 New Delhi, India Review updated:

I hired Globalvisas for immigrations service consultancy services. They promised to immigration service consultancy for Australia. But they closed office within 3 months and till i had paid 66000INR for the services but they never informed my by any means. I chased them via phones in UK and finally they informed me that My Case(Case ID 2908067) is transferred to their Dubai branch. But Dubai branch is not responding to any customers.

Ra
Apr 29, 2014

Comments

• Me
      1st of Dec, 2013
    GlobalVisas.com - Not a good choice
    575 Lexington Avenue, Suite 4082, NY 10022
    GlobalVisas.com

GlobalVisas.com have scammed me for $500. They told me that by using their service I will be able to set up billing on my e-shop and accept all payments through the internet. I paid those scammers $500 as the deposit for their service but as soon as they’ve received money they were gone as well. Remember that if you need online billing GlobalVisas.com is not a good choice.

• Sh
      3rd of Apr, 2014
    GlobalVisas.com - I paid for Visa and never got it
    Globalvisas.com
    Co Cork , 10 McCurtain Hill
    Clonakilty
    Ireland

I contacted the company Globalvisas.com and paid them for Visa. They told me that it would take several months, and after 6 months they did nothing. I called them and told to return money. The manager agreed and after that I heard only fake promises and excuses. The company is total fraud, so be careful and better don’t deal with these scammers. Post your comments and views about these ###.