GlobalTech - MCI Inmate Services / This company is a joke!

I have been using MCI for two years with a prepaid account which has been working out well until MCI was bought out or contracted GlobalTech. This company is a joke. I haven't been able to speak to my husband for three weeks because they can't do there job right. They don't speak enough English to take your credit card info correctly to process your request. If you don't have to hold for an hour and a half you get transfered from rep to rep and then disconnected. When I asked where the call center is located at I have been told Argentina and Baghdad. WHAT!!! Come on now. Just because we are receiving calls from an inmate doesn't mean we have to settle for whatever. This company really needs to be looked into. Yeah I am sure they are saving money with paying next to nothing in other countries for employment but the customer service is terrible. I can be reached at shorybrooks1006 AT yahoo.com.

Michelle Brooks.

More GlobalTech - MCI Inmate Services Complaints & Reviews

Plus GlobalTech - MCI Inmate Services - Blocked calls! [1]

A  8th of Sep, 2007 by
I know, exactly what your talking about. I just paid 100 dollars for a bill and i owe them 8 and they wont turn it back on due to non payment, there is something wrong with that system and it definitely needs to be looked into.

A  26th of Sep, 2007 by
To be completely honest i have to say that you are right... im going through the same ###. They really need to get it together because they have a lot of unhappy customers who is not feeling this globaltel thang...