GlobalReplicasignyahoo.com / does not honor warranty

Phone: 888-765-3990

I purchased a all gold Rolex replica date submariner for $400.00 from Globalreplica@yahoo.com After 17 days the gold started coming off and the bevel jewel fell out. I called them as there was a two year warranty on it and a male told me the owner was in jail. He told me to call back in three months or so as he could not do anything about it but the owner would replace it. I called back and the owner told me it was to late to cover it but he would sell me one for $175.00 of lesser value. Ridiculas. I even told him ro just send me a lesser one two tone submariner and I'd sent it back he said no. Do not do business with this company it is a fraud.

Jo

Comments

• Da
      10th of Aug, 2008

They sent me the wrong watch last christmas, and had all three listed phone numbers, with a full coment, and refused to ever answer, unless they set a time for the call, and that was just for new orders, chose them also, because they claimed to be affiliated with yahoo. And they talked me into a extra fee for swiss bezel, and absolute quarantee program, which they dont have to honor, cause they wont answer your phone call at all.

• Al
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Attn. Mr. Howard:
    As per our telephone conversation I am e-mailling you the following:
    I ordered a "DATE JUST 2 TONE LADY JUBILEE" MODEL LDJ034 (Italian); instead I received the gold MODEL LDJ072.
    Also the "DATE JUST 2 TONE MENS JUBILEE" (swiss); instead I received the itatians.
    In addition ther is no purchase receipt neither the warranties for bouth watches as Mr. Peter said that it was included in the package when delivered.????????
    Hopping to close this in a good faith,
    sincerely yours.
    A. Lugo
    ORD# 2550625733
    Ph. Num. (305) 498-1385 and/or (305) 754-2550

5th of Feb, 2009

I orded a rolex-77 for $578.00 the watch is a total lemon the hands keep slipping plus you cannot set the date / day John Sant 858-581-3352