Globalreach Internationalannoyance calls

1 Review updated:

So this number has called a few times, so I "Google'd It" and found out that he's a crook out of Las Vegas and California. I informed the local paper after receiving the same type of call at work. When they called again I informed them that I had made this complaint after researching the number and said " Do not call this number again" The reply was "ok" then we hung up;

Jo

Comments

• Ro
      Mar 05, 2009
    Globalreach International - constantly calling
    Globalreach International
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

therese people call me like 10 times a day all day long from 7am til sometime at night. I tell them to stop calling but they don't

• Gr
      Mar 25, 2009

I have received at least 5 calls a day for the past 3 days. My number is being dialed by a computer it only rings one time then stops, so I'm not able to talk to anyone to tell them to take me off of their call list. I tried calling the number back and it's dead silence. This is very annoying. If anyone knows of a way to stop the calls without speaking to a person, please let me know!

• So
      Mar 26, 2009

Global Reach International has been calling me ever since I got my new phone line. At first it was just once or twice a day but has been getting worse everyday now. So far today I've had 5 calls and 3 withing a 45 minute period. I've never answered the phone in the hopes they would give up. I did do a google search and found out it was a con operating out of a house in Las Vegas!

• De
      Apr 01, 2009

I have the same thing happening to me. One day they called 15 times only ringing once and the next day it only happened 7 times. I do not know what number you are trying to reach them back at but I called today 4/1 and a guy named Jay asked right away and said he would take my number off the list but we will see. I called [protected]

• Li
      Apr 06, 2009

I've received 3 calls in the past 30 min. Called the number and spoke to a girl and akked where she got my # from a form I had filled out to start an ebay business. I asked her if she was with ebay, she mumbled something I couldn't understand. Sounded like she was from India, so I told her to remove my phone# from her list and she hung up on me!!! Scam!!

• Le
      May 09, 2009

Here's what I did... they called several times one day. I finally forwarded all of my calls - to THEIR phone number. I wasn't expecting any other calls that day, so it was no big deal to me. When I activate my call forwarding, the phone rings 1/2 of a ring before it's forwarded. So, these jerks ended up calling themselves several times that day. Haven't had a problem since!

• To
      May 15, 2009

I have been getting calls from Globalreach International, haven't answered them, but they keep calling! So, I'm reporting them to the State of Texas. And, he has calls coming from California as well, and I intend to report THAT. I am going to do as Leena did and return their calls to them.

Jun 18, 2009

I started getting these calls today 6/18/09 at 8:30 AM and have received 18 calls as of 5 PM. They hang up during the answering machine outgoing message or sometimes after 3 rings before the message starts. Several times I picked up and said to stop calling but it must be a computer because they keep calling. I am a 70 yr old disabled person and do not like this, .and also am on the national do not call list. Is there any way to stop this intrusion?

• Nc
      Jun 23, 2009

I have been receiving these calls, in volume, for days on end. They never leave a message and the few times I was home to answer the call, "whomever" hung up.

On my day off, I decided to put an end to this so I called the (213) number back. The person answered the phone with "government grants for Citizens", to which I said, "I am calling to request that you take me off your call list". "Whomever" went into a spiel of "don't you want to know who we are?". I said no, I have googled you and am fully aware of who you are. Please take me OFF your call list, I am not nor will I ever be interested in what you have to discuss or offer". "whomever" hung up. I called back... line was busy. I called again, another "whomever" answered with "government grants for Citizens", again I stated my request. "the new "whomever" hung up. I called again... busy signal. Called again, this "whomever" simply answered with "hello". I said... is this government grants for Citizens? Answer was yes. I restated my request. Dial tone.

I continued to call back, only to get instant hang ups. Finally, I got another "whomever" who answered with "hello". I said... "not so much fun when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?" I do not want any more calls from you. I will continue to harrass you until you take me off your list... do you understand?" This final "whomever" said "yes ma'am"... I said thank you and hung up. So far, the calls have ceased.

Jul 03, 2009

There is a number you can call... [protected] . You can tell them to get you off their list, because you will never buy anything from them. It is likely that they got your number from an internet site, and you can tell them that someone must have given them a bogus number. Don't be afraid to tell them that you are going to contact the attorney general for your state if the calls don't stop. It is harassment.

• Cl
      Jul 13, 2009

I have an unlisted number, am in my 70s and in poor health. I keep getting these calls only 2 of which I answered by voice. An Indian sounding voice wanted to offer me a grant and I politely said "no". The rest of the calls, 5 in all, I blew a whistle into the phone and whoever these people are keep calling. I am on the no call list and apparently it doesn't work.

•   Jul 13, 2009

Over the past three weeks, they (global reach international) has been calling my number at least twice a day. Tonight the wife answered and the caller responded that they were trying to contact my daughter who lived here for three months (nov thru Feb).
    Wife told them not to call anymore.

• Le
      Jul 22, 2009

Global Reach Int. has been calling me from the first day since I got my new phone line. At first, it was just once or twice a day but has been getting worse everyday now. So far today I've had 10 calls within 5-15 minute from each other. When I once answered - they were silent. Then, I didn't answer the phone in the hope they would give up. But they still calling and calling... How to stop them? My phone number is on Do Not Call list, but they don't care... Where else to complain to stop them?

• Vi
      Jul 25, 2009

I have been receiving the call same as everyome above. I called the number back and they said it had to do with the US Gov't Grants that are being sent by email. I advised that if there is a cost to this program then remove me from your list and he stated he would.

Jul 30, 2009

The guys complaining about the calls should have investigated first. First of all, US companies operating call center operations in the Philippines are leasing Globalreach facilities and voice gateways to reach out to their targets in the US and elsewhere. Globalreach is just doing business and they are not doing the unsolicited calls. Globalreach has no control of the calls being made in the same manner that AT&T and Verizon has no control of the guys making the calls using their lines. We specifically advised our client call centers to refrain from making unsolicited calls but how do you think we can prevent that. If you are bothered, get the name of the caller and the company h//she represents and direct the complaint to their organization.

• Jn
      Jul 30, 2009

In response to the above comment by Jun. You must not be getting the anoying calls! Many, many times a day. Even after my child has gone to bed, which the calls wake her up. I am also on the Do Not Call Registry and it isnt stopping them, nor does telling or asking them to stop calling help. I do not feel sorry for this company in the least, if what you are saying is true, then Globalreach should change their ways of business. Because in my world, this doesnt work! THEY (Globalreach) should make sure this isnt happening under their name.

Jul 31, 2009

To jnmc: I am sure you will continue to get annoying calls as long as you have your phone line, no matter who the carrier is. The carriers and service providers are simply that, carrier or service providers, they build their infrastructure so that people and businesses can use these facilities to reach their target calls. So if you get annoying calls, it is not fair to start blindly shooting at anyone on sight since you know there are are options that you can arranged for to prevent or minimize these calls but it is not perfect. It is your responsibility to find out the what's, the why's and the how's. If you still can't deal with the annoying calls that reach you, I really feel sorry for you but you certainly have the option to cancel your subscription and switch off your phone line! Maybe you should change your perspective and expectations in having a phone line so that you can enjoy better your phone line. It is not perfect but there are benefits in having a phone line that you can certainly enjoy. I rest my case.

Jul 31, 2009

Jun... Are you some kind of ###? This is not a situation where these people are doing business by normal methods. They harass people at all hours of the day. These people that are complaining have a legitimate complaint. Telling them to suck it up or disconnect their phone is the mentality of a person that works for that company... do you? For people that are getting the harrassing phone calls, There is a number you can call... [protected]. Good luck to you all. jun... get a clue, these people are trying to get unsuspecting people to give out info that will be used to take their money.

Jul 31, 2009

I get it... jun does work for the company... That makes you as guilty as the harassing offenders, except you came all the way here to harass. Yes, you can stop the calling, but that is not good business, is it? THIEF!!

Jul 31, 2009

I'm sorry but Mr. Jun makes a lot of sense to me. Wormser, you are the kind of guy that seems to do nothing else but complain. You don't seem to see anything good in the world around you. It's not fair to call Jun a ###. His response is reasonable. Nothing is perfect but you have the power to make choices. If he happens to be a ###, I am inclined to think that from the way you responded you are worst than a ###. I don't know what that is. You seem to be making choices that you don't really want. How can you be helped? Your name fits you very well.

Aug 01, 2009

You do realize that your name came up on your response, don't you? People can see that you were defending yourself, not defending some other Jun. You are a troll for the company that received these complaints, and we are not stupid... GO AWAY! Stop harassing people, whether it's by phone or forum, A$$!

Aug 01, 2009

Pay no attention to Jun... he is a company troll for global reach. Nothing he says is based in reality. If you want the calls to stop, there is a number you can call... [protected] . Pay no attention to the guy from the phillipines that works for the company. Be ashamed of yourself Jun. People like that make me sad for the world.

• Si
      Aug 17, 2009

i am having the same problem with globalreach int.
    they call every morning and every evening and do not leave a message. Never noticed if it was from the same number. but the last number was [protected]. they are very annoying.

Aug 17, 2009

Tell them that someone else must have used your phone number when filling out something online... Thats how they got your number to begin with.

• Sh
      Aug 25, 2009

The number has been calling me for over a week now, usually up to 7 times a day. The first two times I answered, but they hung up right away. Then I just started to hit ignore. Tonight was the final straw! They called me at 9:45 pm Central Time as I was preparing for bed. So I began to research it, and it lead me here. I have now registered with the DoNotCall.gov and hopefully they will not call me again.

• Ni
      Aug 31, 2009

i got a call at 2:30 in the morning and they were speaking a different type of landguage that i couldnt understand so i teell them to stop calling and all they did was hang up so the next day at about 12;00 midnight they call again and you know i say stop calling again and again that same night 5 min later they keep calling so i dont answer it and i leave it alone and they left a message and this time they are speaking spanish and talkingreally fast and so they werer still on the phone so i picked up because i can kind of speak spanish fluently so they were talking to me and i tell sthem stop calling and they dont so then i contact the better business burrow and then the calls stop calling so that finally ended heres the number...[protected] hope it helps:)

• Br
      Sep 12, 2009

I have been having the same problem. I kept calling the number; [protected], until I got someone named Grace on the line who said the company was "Fast Grants." I told her to stop calling my number and that I will be reporting that number and company to the Better Business Bureau of New York and the Attorney General's office. I also recorded the call - and I have the records from the phone company of the number of times they have called my house (more than 8 times per day and then hanging up when I answer). I can't believe people can just get people's phone numbers and harass them. If they wanted to sell you something, they would speak when you answered. These people are doing this deliberately to harass people. Why? I don't know. But it will stop for me, at least.

• Ar
      Sep 16, 2009

These phone calls just started for me today. I answered after the 5th or 6th call and found out they got my information from some advertise with Google marketing scam. Unaffiliated to Google, of course. I informed them I'm not interested and they stopped calling for now. If the calls start up again, I'll call them back next time.

• Ne
      Sep 17, 2009

I have been getting the same annoying calls and today finally had enough of it and asked for the company name and address, etc. and what I got was 305 W. Broadway, Ste. 114, NY, NY 10013 at her name is Anna. They are calling my cell phone so I decided to call from my home phone. I guess they must have caller ID because she did not know my name. She asked me for my number and when I wouldn't give it to her and hung up she called my house phone back and said. This is your number, gotcha and then hung up on me. So far since then I haven't gotten anymore phone calls. We'll see what happens. That was only an hour and 15 minutes ago. I am going to contact the local tv station to see if they can do anything. This is just crazy!!

• Me
      Oct 01, 2009
    Globalreach International - never stop calling
    Globalreach International
    Phone: [protected]

These ###s have called me over 20 times. At least 15 times nobody is on the line. Several times they have hung up when after I repeatedly said "hello". I have asked them to take my number off their list after advising them that I am on the national 'do not call' list at least 4 times. Can anyone list their physical address so we can get someone over there to weld their doors shut and demolish the building?

•   Oct 02, 2009

It is a well known fact that dealing with telemarketing agents can sometimes be one of life's most stressful and stagnating experiences.

Harassing calls, threats and use of obscene language can pressurize you to the edge and moreover, a collector may embarrass you by contacting your employer or even be pursued to disburse for a debt that is not rightfully yours.

There are limits on how far telemarketers can go, that is why we provide information on how to put an end to telemarketer calls and more efficiently, how to correspond with them about your account and/or to dispute a collection action and can teach you what are your rights in terms of privacy.

You can find out more information on our website: www.spgconsultants.webs.com

By informing each other, we protect each other.

Sincerely,

• St
      Nov 28, 2009

lol! A reply by Jun says "I agree with Mr. Jun"
    Yeah that guy totally works as a harassing telemarketer and is not smart enough to defend himself under a different screen name.

I too am sick and tired of the calls made by the Greach and Globalreach ###s!
    They call me asking for some "Israel" guy that does NOT live at my home. I try to explain that the person they ask for does not live here. I tell them to stop calling me but they do NOT let me get a word in! They hang up when I am trying to explain!
    These are the worst type of people around!
    I am also on the Do NO Call list (not like it helps) because I get plenty of telemarketing calls asking for some "Jerome" and "Israel" who do NOT live at my address! Plus I think they're deadbeats who don't pay their bills so on top of telemarketer calls for those two, I also get their collections calls.
    What's sad is that the collectors actually understand when I tell them that those two people do not live here but the telemarketers don't care and continue to harass me.

Mar 12, 2010

I started receiving phone calls from this number this morning at 8:30 am waking up my 2 year-old daughter. The first time I answered all I got was dead air and they call back 30 minutes later. I spoke to someone named Grace and her to stop the phone calls, and she said "OK, thank you very much for your time." We'll see if they actually stop. From what everyone else has said on here (except for Mr. Jun, LOL, what an idiot) I doubt they will.

• Ca
      Mar 15, 2010

To Annoyed0723 and StopCallingthisgirl and all the others complaining about these telemarketing center calls!

YOU ARE SO STUPID TO COMPLAIN ON THIS FORUM. EITHER YOU ARE NOT USING YOUR BRAINS OR YOUR BRAINS ARE JUST TOO SMALL TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON. I'VE CHECKED OUT THAT GLOBALREACH DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE. IT IS PROBABLY OPERATING USING ANOTHER NAME. YOU'VE ALL BEEN BARKING AT THE WRONG TREE FOR ALL YOUR LIFE. DON'T FILL UP THIS FORUM WITH NONSENSE.