Globalreach Int. / 24/7 endless calling

1 633 W. Fifth 16th floor, 20071Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 213-552-6533

24/7 calling, being down right rude, obnoxious, hang-ups, or they try to act as if they are just offering government grants. Anyway, I got sick of it and called Better Business Bureau who gave me the number [protected] and that branch of the B.B.B gave me the Federal Trade Commissioners #[protected] and they gave me a referance # and took my complaint quite seriously !! Also the F.C.C.'s # is [protected]. I also put my number on the Do Not Call List [protected].
People, we are protected against this criminal type of behavior under
The Telephone Consumers Protection Act !! That will be my next call when I get that number or website. Also I believe since "Global Reach Int."s telephone provider is "Pac - Bell" they are worth calling !!!
P.S., "GlobalReach" have other #'s and so far what I've come up with is [protected] also [protected]...That's it for now, Good Luck and Remember you have the power, so use it !!! D.Journey

Comments

Kd
  17th of Jul, 2009

This company calls my home phone several times a day. the call is coming from 213-452-6533.

Cs
  23rd of Oct, 2009
Globalreach Int. - Complaint
Rudd Trucking
PO Box 14
Kingston Mines
Illinois
Phone: 309-389-4150

This is a place of business and we are extremely tired of this company calling. They call and say nothing every 15 minutes. I am blocking them but FCC should be able to stop them from using their numbers if they are harrassing others. This is totally rediculous and it is costing us time and money when we are talking to clients.

The number they are using from California is : 213-426-2705

Also, after researching this company I have found too many site complaints on this same problem with the same company that has done this to other innocent people. Someone needs to stop these Dummy companies from harrassment.

Mw
  11th of May, 2011
Globalreach Int. - Complaint
GlobalReach Int.

Their constant calls is bordering harassment. Whether you answer or the answer machine picks up, no one is there and they disconnect versus leaving any message.