GLOBALREACH INT / calling constantly

Phone: 2134262705

all of a sudden this company that shows in the caller id as globareach int number [protected] started calling my home number and will not quit calling they are calling every 20 minutes and will not stop or give me any info.
the number rings busy when you try to call it back when you block your phone number when calling.
Please make it stop

More GLOBALREACH INT Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jc
      21st of May, 2009
    GLOBALREACH INT - endless calling
    GlobalReach Int
    North Carolina

Endless calling, 5 times in 3 hours. They have already been told not to call anymore. At this point they're calling and hanging up before we get to the phone. I don't even know why they're calling. We have a newborn baby and its a constant hassle to be getting unsolicited phone calls.

• Ka
      31st of May, 2009
    GLOBALREACH INT - calls on no one there,or hang up calls

I have rececived may calls from a company called globalreach int.I have been hung up on, or called late at night and no one is on the line.The number that shows uo on my cnid is 213-430-4299, when I call this number I get a re4corded message that the number is not in service at this time.How do I get this to stop?

• Dc
      23rd of Jul, 2009
    GLOBALREACH INT - unsolicited calls to no call number
    GlobalReach Int
    Phone: 213-426-2705

This company has been calling 2-3 times a day or more. They do not leave a message or say anything if I answer. I am supposed to be on the do not call list.
    I am sick of this and want it stopped

• Kc
      28th of Aug, 2009

i have been getting numerous calls from "globalreach int", phone number 213-452-6533. all i hear on the other side are some unintelligible male voices that sound like they are at the other end of a long hallway, far from the phone, and then it hangs up. i called the number back and it was an agency or business or whatever called grants for citizens. they claimed i had enquired about a government grant on their website, which i hadn't. the lady on the phone, amy lopez, started asking a lot of personal questions so i hung up. i googled "grants for citizens" and it seems that many, many people are getting the same type of call. some who stayed on the phone longer than i were even being asked to close out their bank accounts and being invited to open a joint account with "grants for citizens" so they would be able to more easily transfer the grant money into their needy but derserving hands. if you look up "scam" in the dictionary i'm sure you'll find it right next to "grants for citizens".

• Ri
      6th of May, 2011
    GLOBALREACH INT - Stop calling them
    Globalreach Int

Tell this Company to quit calling me all morning ten times and i'm getting tired of them calling my number and tell them to take my name off their list or I'll call the authorities. But please tell them to stop calling Me..

• Wi
      15th of May, 2011
    GLOBALREACH INT - Unwanted phone calls
    Globalreach Int

Today I received over 12 calls sometimes only minutes after a previous one. This kept on from around 3:45 till almost 6:00 in the evening. Its sickening.