GlobalLogic / DLF Booking for New Town height

1 India Review updated:

I booked a flat in DLF, new town heights, gurgaon through a broker. I have been alloted a flat at 24 th floor with a forced PLC charges of Rs 400 per sq feet. This was nerver communicated to be by the broker or the builder before allotment of the flat. I would never taken this flat if I knew that DLF will cheat us in this manner. The cost of the flat has incresed from 5o lakhs to 60 lakhs. I would like to cancel this booking, but this options is also not available to us.
All those people who have done booking in DLF should get together and file a case against DLF

Comments

• Mi
      30th of Apr, 2008

I have also been alloted on 24th floor.I am slapped a PLC of Rs 500/- .

• Ra
      1st of May, 2008

Only the DLF is charging the PLC of Rs. 300/400/500, while the other builders are charging only Rs. 150 to 250 Max. Haryana Government should interfere in the matter and check the DLF.

• He
      13th of May, 2008

DLF is the biggest cheater. Lets all get together and file a case without our unity we all will keep on suffering.

• Ro
      25th of May, 2008

I agree that DLF has cheated and along with the broker who is making lacs out of this deal...I wud also not have entered into this has I known of the PLC...

• Kr
      30th of May, 2008

WE fully agree with the views expressed above, but what do I feel that all the brokers/ dealers are not in connivance with DLF, but they are helpless to some extent. I am reproducing the letter written by my broker to the DLF, which is self explanatory. Any person who wants to join me in legal case against DLF, may please communicate at the earliest.

Dear Madam,

we are in receipt of your letter dated 22.05.08, addressed to Mr. -------------and copy endorsed to us, regarding Apartment No. ------------------ in Sector-91, "New Town Heights, DLF Gurgaon" and are shocked and astonished after going through the contents of your letter.

The said letter is a poor effort, on the part of DLF, to put our firm in bad light and denigrate and vilify in the eyes of our esteemed clients/ investors.

At first, we want to make it clear that all our clients had applied in your aforesaid scheme for the flats, measuring 1760 . Sq. Feet only, as no restriction was placed by the DLF for any specific size. Since, before upgrading the flat of Mr. ------------------, neither our firm, nor Mr. ------------- was consulted; the grievance of Mr. --------------- is genuine and legitimate.

It appears that M/s DLF is dying for disposing their flats measuring 2125 and 2505 Sq. Feet, which might be not getting takers in the market and employing all types of tricks for this goal.

On the other hand, all efforts are being made to dissuade applicants of 1760 Sq. Feet flats, which are in high demand compared to bigger ones, by forcing them to opt for bigger flats, which they might not be in a position to afford.

At first, applications of our many clients for the flats of 1760 Sq. Feet only were rejected, citing the short supply; then some of them have been upgraded to 2125 Sq. Feet, without taking their/ our consent.

Even, application of, one of our esteemed clients, Mr. ----------------, was rejected citing the reason that his cheque has been dishonored. But, the fact is that his account in question was continuously having balance of Rs. 7, 00, 000/-. Now, Mr. -----------------------, armed with his bank statement and certificate from his bank that no 'stop payment' instructions were issued to the bank, is threatening to take legal action against our firm as well as DLF, against illegal rejection of his application.

Even, flats with PLC were allotted without consulting our clients/ us. Although, it is a practice in Real Estates sector to invite the option for specific PLC and allot the unit accordingly.

These types of nefarious practices, for which real estates sector is already getting bad name, is at least not expected from M/s DLF, which has already become a global brand in this sector.

In view of above, you are requested to kindly,

1. allot Mr. -----------------, a flat of the size of 1760 Sq. Feet, as applied by him;

2. If the same is not possible, immediately refund his earnest money i.e. Rs. 5, 00, 000/-, [censored]ding the same may invite interest liability on the part of DLF;

3. Confirm the allotment of Mr. ---------------------------.

At last, we want to emphasize that ours is a Real Estates Firm of repute and we have earned goodwill of our clients, after much time and effort. Hence, we are feeling hurt and offended due to your aforesaid letter and look ahead for some rectifying step on the part of M/s DLF.

M/s DLF should also realise that these type of practices coupled with efforts to vilify and malign your own agents are not going to pay in the long run.

• Ha
      13th of Feb, 2009

i totally agree with the above mentioned complaints
    iam myself a victim of a similar case.