GlobalHello — had a online account to call overseas
I had an account with global hello to call overseas. I didn't used the account for 2-3 years and started getting calls that I have $200 credit on my account and if I want to use it I asked them so many time to cancel my account as I am not using it any more. They took my credit card details on the name of closing the account and debited $200 USD from my credit card in Dec 2017. When I asked for refund they mentioned it was done in error and was assured will get the refund within month. Till yet I have received my refund and again on 15/5/2018 they again deducted $200 USD from my credit card despite I had an email from them that my card has been blocked.
Sales people making fraudulent transactions to fulfill there targets. Accounts department don't know the policies and procedures.
More GlobalHello Complaints & Reviews
- Global Hello - fraud company 
- Global Hello - cheating 
- Global Hello - cheaters #ing company 
- Global Hello - scam 
- Global Hello - good customer care 
- Global Hello - poor phone service
- GlobalHello - update charges
- Global Hello - unauthorized credit card charge 
- GlobalHello - calling from nz
- Global Hello - cheats with terrible customer experience