globaleyeglasses.com / useless warranty

1 GA, United States Review updated:

Ordered and received 2 pr. glasses. Both were un-usable due to bluriness. Called customer service several times, and only once was our call answered. Customer service agent's English was poor. At one time, we were put on hold and found we were on the line with another customer. Customer service promised us a call back, but it never came. Complained via email. Response promised that our questions would be handled, but weeks later, no one contacted us. File a complaint with the GA Better Business Bureau. They attempted to contact Globaleyeglasses.com, but they never responded. This company has an "F" rating with the BBB. The promise a 90 day money back guarantee, but dodge you if you have a complaint. We are now stuck with two pairs of useless glasses. Lesson learned...shop somewhere else.

Comments

24th of Sep, 2010

Its an exceptional case that happens with you... I have also once bought a pair of eyeglasses last summer and using it till now.. There is no complain in quality of its... Its very sad that it happen with you. I am expecting that someone from this company may contact you...

Anyway, I had no issue while buying my sunglasses which I am using since more than a year.. I think, I could not get it so cheap at somewhere else.

• De
      1st of Apr, 2011

I do order frequently from Globaleyeglasses and never had any problem till now. Long back, one of the single focal eyeglasses was defective and they issued prompt refund. I would definitely recommend them
    Dermound

• Su
      2nd of Apr, 2011

I am not agree with both you...GlobalEyeglasses.com is very good company I had purchased eyeglasses from them and that was so effective and well fitted...

• De
      13th of Apr, 2011

Hi Sushil,
    I have mentioned Globaleyeglasses to be a reputable company
    Bermound