Global Wedding & Events/Canadian Bridal/National Bridal / Wedding Scam Artists

1 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hello,

I see I am just another name in the the Global Wedding complaint line.

• Rosita Osmond’s comment (40 days ago) mentioned that the government workers for consumer protection do not seem to be doing their job. I will be filing a complaint to the Ontario Ombudsman http://www.ombudsman.on.ca/, ” The Ombudsman investigates complaints about services provided by the government of Ontario and its organizations.” The more voices the better the impact.
• Legally, I am looking to see what the best venue is in regards to taking him to court and actually making it worth our time. He’s obviously escaped enough times; I want to ensure that our efforts are not futile any help is appreciated.
• I have contacted all the brides to date who have posted on this page, eventually I would like to represent the complaints to the courts, the media wedding websites/magazines/newspapers and the ombudsman on behalf of a group of people. Please respond to the emails and I will CC you in when contacting my targets.
• I have $1500 in Karl and Filamina’s hands and don’t plan on giving them a penny of my money without making them work for it.
• Please email me at Christy_Luu@hotmail.com to become part of my “Project” Subject Line: Global Wedding Nightmare
Regards,

Christy Luu
Christy_Luu@hotmail.com

Ch

Comments

9th of Jun, 2009

Also See: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/29694/page/4

13th of May, 2011

There is a new batch of complaints being filed against Karl/Filomena/global. It is important if anyone out there is thinking of filing to do so. It must be done formally. The first time in court the judge may be lienient but repeated offences while being in court could mean jail time. We have new info but it cannot be posted at this time. Trust that we are on this and file a formal complaint. Did I mention I got my $1500 back ?

Ministry of Consumer Services