I see I am just another name in the the Global Wedding complaint line.
• Rosita Osmond’s comment (40 days ago) mentioned that the government workers for consumer protection do not seem to be doing their job. I will be filing a complaint to the Ontario Ombudsman http://www.ombudsman.on.ca/, ” The Ombudsman investigates complaints about services provided by the government of Ontario and its organizations.” The more voices the better the impact.
• Legally, I am looking to see what the best venue is in regards to taking him to court and actually making it worth our time. He’s obviously escaped enough times; I want to ensure that our efforts are not futile any help is appreciated.
• I have contacted all the brides to date who have posted on this page, eventually I would like to represent the complaints to the courts, the media wedding websites/magazines/newspapers and the ombudsman on behalf of a group of people. Please respond to the emails and I will CC you in when contacting my targets.
• I have $1500 in Karl and Filamina’s hands and don’t plan on giving them a penny of my money without making them work for it.
• Please email me at Christy_Luu@hotmail.com to become part of my “Project” Subject Line: Global Wedding Nightmare