Global Vision Cancer Care Ngo / Www. Globalvision. Net. In

1 India Review updated:

Dear Colleague in Cancer Control Globally,

As stated earlier, I have mention that I HAVE POSSESSED GOD GIFTED POWER TO CONTROL CANCER GLOBALLY, GCCP, ; but it will require your kind attention to know me.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Subject: Kindly Guide us for Cancer Control Programme in effective manners.

Hope this will find you in good health and spirit.
I am a missionary Oncopathologist and remained as NRI from 1986 to 2006 from time to time and took training with WHO consultant eg. Dr. C.S. Muir for Cancer Registry, 1982 to 1984 at TMCH, Mumbai-12; KMIO; New Delhi etc. in India.

Assam Cancer Society observed from 1976 till the date that cancer cure rate is just 6% in community areas of Assam where as in USA(91%), UK(89%), Germany(89%), Japan(92%) and KSA (86%).
We want to increase the survival rate by Cancer screening among mass population eg. Japan, China, Korea etc. are doing.Assam Cancer Society&Rural Based Preventive Oncology Research Centre (Cancer Awareness Campaign) is a Assam State Registered Society and the registration number is 4780 of Assam Societies act. 1860

How to control cancer globally is my mission.
I have developed innovative cancer screening schemes. Please see if you feel free then donot hesitate to help me for the said purpose. In case your kindness permit then freely talk to me to know cancer control modules in India especially in Eastern India.
Please visit Website: http://www.karmayog.org/ngo/ACS; which will give you an idea about us and mission .
Cancer is curable

(1) Innovative ways of cancer screening among mass population. Cure rate above 98%.
(2) Nano Robot and designed supercomputer can detect single cell stage neoplastic change.
(3) Next, treatment by Nano Robot : to damage the cancer causing gene and subsequently apoptosis occurs and the next phage is phagocytosis.
(4) THESE ARE FEW EASY WAYS OF TOTAL CANCER CURE

My personal Phones:M: 091-[protected] & 091-[protected].
Land Phones: [protected]® & 268790(O).

With Warm Regards

Sicerely Yours

Dr. Surjya Kumar Debnath, MD,
Professor of Oncopathology.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Subject(1) I AM INNOVATIVE CANCER RESEARCHER AND CAN CONTROL CANCER GLOBALLY (gccp) IT IS GOD GIFTED.ATTACHMENTS.
(2) Kindly provide me books/Journal Online for Cancer Research /or other guide as suitable.
(3) Kindly help us to implement District Cancer Control Programme in Three Districts of Assam.

Hope this will find you in good health and spirit.
I am a missionary Oncopathologist and remained as NRI from 1986 to 2006 from time to time and took training with WHO consultant eg. Dr. C.S. Muis for Cancer Registry, 198to 1984 at TMCH, Mumbai-12, KMIO, New Delhi etc. in India.
How to control cancer is my research topic.
I have developed innovative cancer screening schemes. Please see if you feel free then donot hesitate to get back to me for the said purpose.
My personal mobile No. 0[protected].

Regards,

Dr. Debnath.
12.3.2010.

INNOVATIVE WAYS TO CONTROL CANCER WHICH INCLUDES WHOLE POPULATION OF RURAL AND URBAN AREAS OF THE WORLD.
Dr.S.K.Debnath, MD : Member ICCN Board

Dr.S.K.Debnath, MD is currently the Honorary Director, Assam Cancer Society & Rural Based Preventive Oncology Research Centre, Bokakhat, Assam. He was a Former Pathologist ( In-charge) in a multi-specialty Hospital of Riyadh, KSA in 2006. He also hold the position of Pathologist and Member of National Cancer Registry Programme (ICMR) for making Cancer Atlas of India. Dr.Debnath was a fully sponsored Fellow of American Cancer Society to attend Second World Conference for Cancer Organisations held at Atlanta, USA in 1999. He was also a former Histopathologist of KSA, Dammam in 1990 and a full time Pathologist of Cancer Center Welfare Home and Research Institute, Kolkata, India. He is currently holding the position of a Board Member at ICCN.

**I want that Cancer can be controlled globally with great ease provided all cancer organizations meet at a single platform and include the total global population; thereby GCCP can be easy.

Subject: Kindly help us in our innovative anti-cancer mission.
Subject: Seeking Partnership for Cancer Care.

Assam Cancer Society&
Rural Based Preventive Oncology Research Centre,
(Cancer Awareness Campaign)NGO
National Highway-37, P. O. Bokakhat-785 612. Assam. India.
Registered under Assam Societies Registration Act. 1860; Registration No. 4780.
Telephone : [protected]/268790, Fax No. [protected].
Email: surjya_bokakhat@rediffmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Dr.S.K.Debnath, MD, Histopathologist cum Cytopathologist,
*Former Pathologist ( In-charge) in a multi-specialty Hospital of Riyadh, KSA.2006.
*Pathologist and Member of National Cancer Registry Programme (ICMR) for making Cancer Atlas of India.
*FULLY SPONSORED FELLOW OF AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY TO ATTEND 2ND WORLD CONFERENCE FOR CANCER ORGANIZATIONS HELD AT ATLANTA, USA, MAY, 1999.
*FORMER HISTOPATHOLOGIST OF K.S.A.; DAMMAM. 1990.
*FULL-TIME PATHOLOGIST OF CANCER CENTRE WELFARE HOME AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, KOLKATA, INDIA, 1986 TO 1990 JULY.
*Honorary Director, Assam Cancer Society & Rural
Based Preventive Oncology Research Centre, Bokakhat-785 612. Assam. India.Phones: [protected]/268790; Fax: [protected]; Mobile Phone; 0091-[protected] & [protected].
<e-mail; surjya_bokakhat@rediffmail.com;s_surjyakumardebnath@rediffmail.com.
Please visit Website: http://www.karmayog.org/ngo/ACS.
Respected Sir/Madam,

The major goals of the Cancer Prevention Program are to:
Investigate cancer etiology and risk factors, including the identification of genetic, biologic, nutritional, and behavioral modifiers.

Set-up of Cancer Screening Programmes of all types.
Conduct clinic- and community-based intervention studies in targeted populations to identify ways to reduce cancer morbidity and mortality

To establish Cancer Registry every where; eg. Rural Cancer Registry, PBCR, HBCR, Site specific cancer registry.
Train Student, Pathologist and Post-Doctoral Fellows for Cancer Prevention Programmes.
==================================

Unexpected Experience:

My purpose of writing the letter is not to get Fund and Equipments only. The MAJOR IMPACT IS TO UNDERSTAND THE CANCER PROBLEM THAT THE GLOBE IS FACING TODAY!!
Our place and my observation is a point for discussion to Control Cancer Globally.
Kindly note, in our place I have observed out of 100 cancer victims only 6% could survive for three years. No other impact from around the World has helped this issue. To me it is happening to above 70, 000 cancer victims yearly and unofficial death is above it. Such a huge cancer death is literally seem to be unknowned to the World. To me, our places are the rightful example for GLOBAL BURDEN OF CANCER.
I wonder, whether my feelings are true . But it is paining me every moment. It is for 29 years now!!
This information I have disseminated almost to all; but to no avail!!

My dear Colleague, donot worry, let people die out of cancer here; because it is the fate of these poor people. GOD IS PROBABLY GRANTED THEIR LIVES LIKE THESE!!!

AGAIN GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
======================================================
Subject: KINDLY SPEND A MOMENT.
Please help our NGO by providing anything for Cancer Prevention.
I am Dr. Surjya Kumar Debnath, MD in Pathology and an NRI ( non-resident Indian) doing anti-cancer campaign for about 29 years in Eastern India and requesting your honour to help us for CANCER PREVENTION PROGRAMMES.As stated I am encountering more than a million cancer victims from 1980 to 2009; and they never got any justice in regards to detection, treatment and care. Is it not a great moment for all cancer researchers that if these cancer victims are not looked into properly then the same would definitely hamper your progress in Global Cancer Control Programme ( GCCP )? So, my observation is a small point in this world; but keeps a big meaning to understand cancer and its total eradication. I hope you will understand my cry and come forward to know what exactly it is and so long what I am willing to tell you about. I believe if we can give them true justice then any Cancer Research Institute, International Organizations, Basic Researchers etc. will see a new dimension of understanding cancer in all aspects and can solve the problem equally in every where and that would include every person!
Looking to this issue, I hope you will kindly contact me either personally or over phone to know the facts and then we would be able to develop the exact plans and strategies to fight against cancer to keep our PLANET CLEAN.

=========================================================

Kindly Visit the website: http://www.karmayog.org/ngo/acs. and help us to control cancer among underserved population of Eastern India First. Next we can go ahead with more promise.

CANCER CAN BE CURED COMPLETELY . THIS IS I HAVE GOT EVER SINCE I WAS BORN. THIS IS A GIFT FROM ALMIGHTY. MY SPIRITUAL GUIDE IS REVERED SRI SRI THAKUR ANUKUL CHANDRA. YOUR CO-OPERATION WILL MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL FOR ALL.

Subject:Kindly provide us guide for donation of one fully equipped Mobile Cancer Detection Van.

Kindly provide us Guide for fund/kind for Cancer Prevention Project and Research with Nano Robot.
Our Mission is as below:

Nature of Organisation : Non – Profit, Non Governmental Organisation.

Registration No of the Organisation 4780 Under Assam Societies Registration Act.1860;

Address of the Organisation : National Highway 37, P.O – Bokakhat
Pin - 785612, Dist – Golaghat ; Assam,
India.

Contact address : Ph.[protected] (O ); 268377 (R) ;
Mobile No : [protected], [protected].

Email ID : surjya_bokakhat@rediffmail.com.

Web site (1) http//www.assamcancersociety.org.

(2) http://www.karmayog.org/ngo/acs.

Aim of Organisation : (1) To detect cancer at earliest possible stage through survey among all population living in eastern part of India.

(2) Anti Tobacco mission is conducted along with anti cancer mission.

(3) Epidemiological study of all concearned diseases .

(4) Research at basic level to know aetio-pathology of diseases.

(5) Any other hi – tech research/ invention depend on circumstantial need.

Head of the Institute : Dr.Surjya Kumar Debnath, MD; Pathologist.

Staff of the institute : Doctors from all disciplines are internetted with various cancer screening programmes ( Cancer investigation centre) Placed at various places from time to time in scheduled manner. This is continued in regular manner from 1991, January till the date. Total number of Doctors 20 working as Volunteer.

Para Medical staff : 26 .

Technical staff : 10 .

Others : 15.

Salary: 95% workers are voluntary.
Subject: Cancer Prevention Project and Research with Nano Robot.
Our Mission is as below:

Project:
Subject: Seeking Grants for Projects of Cancer Prevention Programmes among underserved populations. In Eastern Part of India eg. Assam. The cancer cure rate is just 6% for three years in the community population here. In Dr. Bhuboneswar Barooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati-16, Assam is just 20% for three years. So obviously, Assam is in a state of serious condition in regards to Cancer Control Programme and it is deliberately heading for Global burden of Cancer.

Our Project:

(1) To survey cancer in random manner among underserved population of Assam for three years initially to get the true picture of cancer. It will assess the anatomy of diseases, the cancer distribution pattern, Mycological and aerobiological study of oral habit using materials and enviromental pathology related to various carcinogens available here.
(2) To establish Rural Cancer Registry.
(3) To establish Fast cancer detection centre by cytological means then to follow-up by other methods of study to establish histogenesis of cancer.
(4) Treatment, present and further modification to increase the survival value.
(5) To guide poor and illiterate cancer victims.
(6) To get co-operation of leading cancer institutes for striking rebate in treatment costs for saving lives of poor cancer victims, the number is above 85% here.
(7) Basic Research on cancer and allied diseases. This much at the beginning.
(8) WE NEED: (A) FUNDING, (B) EQUIPPED MOBILE VANS FOR CANCER DETECTION, (C) CO-OPERATION FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO ELIMINATE CANCER BURDEN OF THE WORLD WHERE ASSAM IS CONTRIBUTING MUCH.
Predictive Oncology:
SURGERY BY NANOROBOT WILL SHOW A NEW PATH FOR COMPLETE CURE OF ALL DISEASES INCLUDING CANCER OF ANY STAGES ( TOTAL BLOODLESS SURGERY AND TRILLIONS OF OPERATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE LEADING TO ONLY TEN MINUTES FOR EACH DIFFICULT SURGERY).
=========================================================================
AN APPEAL:
We are doing Breast Cancer Screening by FNAC and successful upto 99.7%. So, mammography is not needed for me. I shall be grateful if you can provide us One Labindia Microscope and One fully equipped Mobile Van of medium size to visit every corner of villages here and can detect Breast cancer very early.
Can you help me by having faith on Jesus Christ, our God! Dr. Debnath, M: 0091-[protected].
===============================================================
Our Mission as below:

Dear Sir,

At first I offer my sincere regards to you.
In the mean time I like to express very briefly about our will to tackle the health care
System here and I hope you will realize the fact and extend your valuable help to promote health totally here, eg.TGHP (Total Global Health Promotion.)
Our Cancer Society is situated at Middle part of Assam, of Bokakhat Town, very near to Kaziranga National Park, Which is internationally famous for one horn Rhinoceros.
Since 1981 we have collected date on tobacco and Cancer and can be started briefly that Tobacco user is above 92% among villagers and no legislation can stop it here. There is no visible action to prevent tobacco use here on the other hand Cancer load of Assam is above 70, 000; this is official data. Unofficially, it is fairly high as most of the poor people never attend the hospital for needful diagnosis. So another 22 thousand cases (22, 000 cases ) has been collected from door to door survey from 1991 till the date.
Secondly, most of the cancer victims are attending hospitals at last stage. 76% at stage III, 18% at stage II and very occasionally we find that early stage cancer cases are detected at hospitals.
Total survival value of cancer victims 6% for 3 year and rest 94% die within 3 to 6 months after treatment .
The scene in all other stage of cancer in India is different .Say for example we have one ideal cancer hospital in India i.e. Tata Memorial centre, and this hospital is loaded with cancer victims eg. 1.2 million patients are attending per year! The hospital staff had to work hard to tackle the situation.
Briefly, in India cancer is still a major health problem in regards to its total management. Due to unknown reason there is no body to look into this serious matter. To my knowledge the concept should be changed and newer health care strategic plans can save all cancer victims whether rich or poor.
In doing so, I need your full co-operation to establish health care plans as stated above. Plenty screening programmers to surface out cancer at a very early stage is the main aim.
In regards to hematological malignancies is found that almost 100% death for poor cancer victims. Occasional survival is by dint of donation from NGOs and kind hearted person .This is a rare occasion.
Hematological malignancies cover about 3.1% of all malignancies here. Other hematological disorders constitute 48% cases and pitifully nobody has yet look into this serious matter. We would like to undertake survey about it; but we need instruments like microscopes, mobile disease detection vans, personnel’s, recurring expenditure etc.
If you can help us then we will be able to get in touch with each and every person of rural communities to frame out a health record system.
Which will ultimately help in early detection of cancer. Even we can prevent tobacco use here in the same process.
At last, we like to say that with the present state of art of Oncological practice. India is the leading country in the world (e.g. Global burden of cancer).
We strongly, feel that your will help us to get out of such serious stage of health to a better state so that we can walk hand in hand with rest of the World.
My last comment is that in regards to molecular research in under standing neoplasia. I am sure your kind co-operation can help me to do so. I am sure cancer problem can be solved totally provided you like to help us.
Our Immediate need is.
1. Mobile cancer detection vans,
2. Hi-tech teaching microscopes,
3. Materials for Anti tobacco mission,
4. One office building of all activities including a big office to tie up with you.
This much for today . We are eagerly looking for total change for underserved cancer victims and tobacco users.
With Best regards,
Sincerely yours,

Dr.S.K Debnath.

OUR MISSION :

(1) To screen cancer cases among villagers and all person.
(2) Cyto-based and fast tract diagnosis for field screening cases of all sites.
(3) Research on Cancer.
(4) To enroll all target population under Screening and epidemiological study.
(5) To educate public about Cancer and Health via Microscopic details, film, live etc.
(6) To educate people how cancer can be diagnosed and cured just in easy way.
(7) Colon Cancer Screening Programme.
(8) Breast Cancer Screening Programme.
(9) Lung Cancer Screening Programme.
(10) Oral Cancer Screening Programme.
(11) Neck Cancer Screening Programme.
(12) Cervical Cancer Screening Programme.
(13) Esophageal Cancer Screening Programme.
(14) Stomach Cancer Screening Programme.
(15) Brain Cancer Screening Programme.
(16) Endometrial Cancer Screening Programme.
(17) Skin Cancer Screening Programme.
(18) Melanoma Screening Programme.
(19) Testicular Cancer Screening Programme.
(20) Ovarian Cancer Screening Programme.
(21) Soft-tissue Tumour, a Screening Programme.
(22) Leukaemia Screening Programme.
(23) Lymphoma Screening Programme.
(24) Myeloma Screening Programme.
(25) Prostate Cancer Screening Programme.
(26) Anal Cancer Screening Programme.
(27) Rectal Cancer Screening Programme.
(28) Child-hood Cancer Control Programme.
ABOUT DR. SURJYA KUMAR DEBNATH, MD,
Hands on experience since 1981 for cancer registration, epidemilogic study, tumour coding by applying ICD-O etc.
Then from 1986 onward cancer screening among rural communities of Eastern India with 28 programmes cited elsewhere.
Excellent in diagnostic histology and cytology.
His study had saved more than ten thousand cancer victims from 1986 to 2008.
=====================================================

Comments

• Ad
      22nd of Jun, 2011

Project Title: “Home Base Palliative Care for Cancer patient”
    Project Area: Purba Medinipur district, West Bengal, India
    Project Description:
    In response to surveys showing that nearly two-thirds of Indian cancer patients do not get proper care from their family. We are shocked to hear about the death of Cancer people in Purba Medinipur district, West Bengal. Family members are not caring these patients before their death. These were avoidable deaths that have occurred on their home. I am from a rural area of Purba Medinipur district. This District is one of the 19 districts that constitute the state of West Bengal, India, predominantly rural in aspect with 75% of all economic activity related to agriculture. Usually there is only one main crop of rice per year. Previous one year I collected names a group of cancer patients from different blocks of this district. Few of this patients were treated either in private hospital or Government hospital. Most of the patients did not receive any treatment for this disease. The disease was detected in very advanced stage in most of the patients, that is very crucial. We know if this disease was detected in early stage, the recovery would have been better. These are most important for cancer patients — such as nursing, psychotherapy, medicine and social support showing them hope of light to improve the quality of life. We primarily concern about two things one is prevention and another early detection. So we advised the people for leaving habit of tobacco. Also advised to women to wear sterile pad (sanitary napkin) during the time of period or in case of bleeding per vagina. Those mothers having prolapse uterus will be suggested for surgery as early as possible. We will make people aware seeking doctor’s opinion in case of breast lump and even make them skilled about self breast examination.
    Our Objective:
     We expect that we can offer good support to cancer patients and their family members what they deserve.
     Also we can make the patients and their relatives educated regarding the disease, which will be helpful to them.
     Our plan is to organize a weekly one-day (preferably Sunday) a mobile cancer care tour.
     On that day we will visit 6-7 families and cover one by one cancer patient in Purba Medinipur district.
     There we will provide each and every cancer patients family essential information leaflets as per part of body involved.
     Our Volunteers (both male and female) will talk to people individually and confidentially on this Home Based Palliative Care Service.
    Guidance:
    We have selected Prof (Dr.). S. K. Sarkar, under whose guidance we will be trained. Dr. Sarkar is a professor and head of the palliative care unit in the Department of Radiotherapy, Medical College, Kolkata. He is also a very popular teacher and has more than 20 publications in national and international journals. We hope we can serve little for the treatment of cancer patients with help of Prof. S. K. Sarkar. We also can do wound dressing and administer high sedation drugs introduce in our presence. Those patients not taking orally can be nourished through Ryle’s tube feeding or I. V. drip par-enteral nutrition. Those patients not agreeing to receive chemo therapy for reason of hair fall can be motivated and made them understood that new hair will be grown after completion of therapy. Those patients not willing for Mastectomy surgery due to cosmetic reason can be encouraged on the basis that reconstructive plastic surgery is available for them.
    Future plan:
    If we successfully run this project, we will organize some meeting where our staffs and volunteers will present their work details and start to develop a network and support in others district for cancer people in local level. I told that it is only the beginning. My goal is to initiate locally and subsequently in long term make connection with colleagues in Purba Medinipur district and other parts of the West Bengal, such as Paschim Medinipur, Hoogly, Howrah, who are also for the similar social work.