Global Venture Networks / Fraud

United States Review updated:
Global Venture Networks
I was reruited from an employer for part time work being a personal assistant to a consultant firm. My resume was found and replied to on Yahoo Hot Jobs. When responding to the listing, I had numerous conact with the employer and was hired. I received an offer letter and a set meeting with the owner of the company. within weeks I was forwarded falsified checks from "clients" outside of the country but they were issued from banks within the U.S. Sfter contacting my bank about the checks I was informed they were indeed false. When becoming aware, I contacted the "owner" of this company and have yet to hear from him.

I have every intention of reporting this to the Hot Jobs as well as the Federal Trade Commission. So far I have been unsuccessful in reaching a rep from yahoo. I believe this company was made up in order to have funds processed and transferred under false pretenses. Luckily I was not caught in the middle and held accountable for any false activity.

A  28th of Jul, 2009 by
OMG!!! can youplease email me, I have to ask you a couple of questions because this is happening to me RIGHT NOW!! with the same exact (at least it sound the same) situation.. what do I do??