Global TellinkNo Customer Service/No Human Interaction

I have tried for five work days (Monday, 14-July-2017 thru Friday, 18-July-2017) to connect the Global Tellink Billing Department and have not received any call back from any representative to date.
I have placed calls daily, waiting for a representative to respond to my inquiries and no success. The toll-free number Global Tellink provides [protected]) will put you on hold for a maximum of 20-minutes then disconnect the call after informing that the caller's phone number would be put in the queue and to wait 2-hours for a representative to call back; this does not occur.
If a second or subsequent attempt to connect to Global Tellink is tried, the automated response will inform the caller that your number is already in the queue for a call-back and to wait the 2-hour time limit after which the call is automatically disconnected.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Prattville, ALThe customer service hours are Monday thru Saturday, 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM but when trying to call in the morning at 7:00 AM, the only response is from the automated response which informs the caller that all service representatives are busy and to please hold for the next available agent...this will result in the caller's number being placed in the call-back queue and the call being disconnected.
There is no actual phone number to call that does not have an automated response, as each toll-free number found results with the same effect of the caller's number being placed inthe call-back queue and the call being terminated.
After reading numerous other complaints for similar issues against Global Tellink, it appears that the FCC and Better Business Bureau need to seriously evaluate the business practices of Global Tellink.
An audit from the GAO (General Accounting Office) appears to be the next step as any business with this many complaints and non-responsiveness is probably having serious issues with their billing practices also.
Hopefully the numerous complaints will register into positive action by all the appropriate governmental oversight bureaus/agencies.

Comments

• Bl
      Apr 09, 2009

Every time I attempt to contact Global Tel Link so that I can receive phone calls from an inmate I get an automated voice telling me that they are not able to accept my call because there are too many people on the line.

Finally my call was accepted. And I got another automated voice (yet again) telling me that I had to pay twenty five dollars on my credit card in order to speak with the inmate. Unfortunately I do not own a credit card.

So there is no way for me to talk to the person I love.

• Bl
      Feb 18, 2010
    Global Tellink - unauthorized payment
    Global tellink
    Houston
    Texas

On February 18th, 2017 Global Tellink took $25.00 from my account with out my permission and now they won't return my phone calls or emails. This is ridiculous because they're already making too much money as is by overcharging for phone call. All I want is my money or my phone to be credited the right amount time so I can talk or give me my money back. If that doesn't happen than I will report them to the BBB.