Global Telelinks / they are cheats and harrass people
Do not sign up. Once you sign up they will keep harrasing you to renew (almost 400 mins. before the charge is expiring) with special deals (it seems everytime there is a special deal). The special deal is to rip you off as there are may other providers that provide similar service for half the price.
GT used to offer 1000 minutes for $55 and when you told them that it was 3 times the othe providers, GT offered 2000 minutes for the same price. After I negotiated and agreed upon for 2700 minutes, after the recharge it was only 2000 minutes. I tried calling them 4 times and everytime I was told that someone will call you back and I will get my extra minutes. Yeah right! - never happened.
Now I am with Indiald and it is $6.95 for 500 minutes. So for 2000 minutes, now it only costs me $27.80 - almost half of what I used to pay.
Now GT representatives keeps calling me and no matter how nicely or abusively (trust me you will get to that point) you let them know that you are not interested, they still call me 1-2 times a week. My advice, dont sign up at all. You will regret it!
More Global Telelinks Complaints & Reviews
- Global Telelinks - fraud & cheating! 
- Global Tele Link - quality of service! 
- Global Tele Link - take advantage of everyone! 
- Global Telelinks - professional misconduct 
- Global Telelinks - un authorised deduction from credit cards 
- Global Tele Link - justice
- Global Tele Links - harrasment
- Global Telelinks - bank details 
- Global Telelinks - this is an indian package I bought in new zealand
- Globaltelelinks Philippines Inc - incorrect connection, provided dynamic ip instead of static