Global Telelinks / harassment calls

New Zealand Review updated:

First of all they were charging us way more than market rate so we stopped using their service a year ago. For the past year this ### from Global Telelinks just keeps calling us once a week atleast and at odd hours of the night. She keeps offering us special offers. We lost $60 in credit at disconnection as we refused to top up. They are so shameless. I keep hanging up but she keeps calling. I will be complaining to Police soon.

Comments

• Ll
      29th of Aug, 2012

Can you please let me know the outcome aftyer your complaint. I'm in a similar situation with these ###. Reaklly need to put an end to this harassment by Global telelink.

• Ll
      28th of Nov, 2012

I have been through all this as you have mentioned (only expletives come to mind when talking about those GT rogues.). Anyway I had to complain several times and get them to put all your registered calling numbers in their "DO NOT CALL" register. This will stop thse rogues calling you again. Trust me I did this while on chat with one of their reps. Haven't received any special deal calls ever since. Good Luck