Global Telelinks Gmbh / unauthorized withdrawal of money
I was using services of Global Telelinks for International call from USA. Last month their agent, who was calling from India, called me to recharge my account but I told him that I don't want to recharge my account because i was going out of country. The people from the company kept calling me but i refused them. I even ignored their calls... Then I suddenly came to know that the company withdrew $55 from my account, illegally and without my authorization. I called to their office (Agent Imran) he said that he drew money presuming that I need to recharge my account. Agent Imran is a big thief... During conversation he told me that I could not have my money back. I called to their office again in the evening, talked to the supervisor (a lady) she said that I would get my money back in two days. But I never received my money back. But after one week I called them again on Friday (May 11, 2007). The company (agent Kamal) told me not to worry about I would get my money back in two days. After four days I called them again and I was promised again by Customer Manager (Ms. Smriti) that I would receive a call in 12 hours but I don't believe her. It is proved that all the agents in the company are thieves, liar and cheaters. I also sent them two email begging them for refund my money.
Phone / Account No.[protected]
More Global Telelinks Gmbh Complaints & Reviews
- Global Telelinks - fraud & cheating! 
- Global Tele Link - quality of service! 
- Global Tele Link - take advantage of everyone! 
- Global Telelinks - professional misconduct 
- Global Telelinks - un authorised deduction from credit cards 
- Global Telelinks - international call account recharge.
- Global Telelinks - they have withdrawn money from my account without my permission
- Global Telelinks - cheater, fraud, avoid avoid to give bank details 
- Global Telelinks - global telelinks
- Global Telelinks - this is an indian package I bought in new zealand