Global Telelinks Gmbh / failing to deliver promised service
I have been using Global Telelinks services to make international calls for last one year. On June 27, an agent named Arthi called me to say there is a promotion that offers 2800 min to call Indian for A$ 100. I accepted this offer but I was charged A$ 200 on my credit card. I call their office in India and disputed the charge. They promised me the chraged will be refunded with 48 hours. On failing to keep their promised, I raised a disput with my bank.
The agent put a hold on my account even when I have sufficient balance in my account.
To discuss this complaint further, please call me on +[protected].
More Global Telelinks Gmbh Complaints & Reviews
- Global Telelinks - fraud & cheating! 
- Global Tele Link - quality of service! 
- Global Tele Link - take advantage of everyone! 
- Global Telelinks - professional misconduct 
- Global Telelinks - un authorised deduction from credit cards 
- Global Telelinks - cheater, fraud, avoid avoid to give bank details 
- Global Telelinks - global telelinks
- Global Telelinks - this is an indian package I bought in new zealand
- Global Telelinks - fraud and cheats
- Global Telelinks - unauthorised credit card charge, rip off and lies and cheating