Global Telelinks Gmbh / failing to deliver promised service

1 6/ 48 Pearce StreetBaulkham Hills, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: +61 2 96862586

I have been using Global Telelinks services to make international calls for last one year. On June 27, an agent named Arthi called me to say there is a promotion that offers 2800 min to call Indian for A$ 100. I accepted this offer but I was charged A$ 200 on my credit card. I call their office in India and disputed the charge. They promised me the chraged will be refunded with 48 hours. On failing to keep their promised, I raised a disput with my bank.
The agent put a hold on my account even when I have sufficient balance in my account.
To discuss this complaint further, please call me on +[protected].

Comments

• Ha
      14th of Sep, 2009

Friends in Australia, after comming home tired form a hard days work you hope for some time for yourself and your family. Your phone rings and it is a telemarketing call from Global Telelinks Australia. You listen to them and politely tell you are not intrested and not to call you again. You then put your number on the do not call register, but this doesnot deter these people. They care two hoots about your privacy and still keep on calling you at all odd hours . If you do not take their services, they start swearing at you using the filthiest words.
    Sounds familiar, you are also a victim of these telemarketers, do not suffer in silence anymore. Join this group and share your experiences. We will take this to the Australian media. Please encourage all your friends who have suffered atrocities at the hands of Global Telelinks to join this group and fight these tyrants.

Please Join the group "Hate Gloab Telelinks"
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=164376940408