Global Telelinks - Fraud Company Beware / misrepresentation while selling the service
Beware do not deal with this company unless you wanted to get cheated.
Got a call from a global telelinks agent on 11th april 2009
I was told by global telelink agent (Sharanya) that for calling from singapore to india
If I buy their service worth sgd 300, I will become a vip member. She wanted me to provide my credit card details. Luckily I did not provide the details. Made payment through the website.
Vip members will get 6sgd cents per minute, calling from singapore to india. These minutes will have a lifetime validity. Also some bonus points will be available...
Over the phone I was told sgd300 (@6cents) will be converted to 5000minutes of calling time singapore to india.
However to my surprise after making payment actually got less than 3700 minutes, also found out that there is nothing like a vip membership and the minutes will expire in 4 months
After 6 to 7 emails to their support center and several calls, I have this issue unresolved.
More Global Telelinks - Fraud Company Beware Complaints & Reviews
- Global Telelinks - fraud & cheating! 
- Global Tele Link - quality of service! 
- Global Tele Link - take advantage of everyone! 
- Global Telelinks - professional misconduct 
- Global Telelinks - un authorised deduction from credit cards 
- Global Telelinks - unethical behaviour
- Global Telelinks - international call account recharge.
- Global Telelinks - they have withdrawn money from my account without my permission
- Global Telelinks - cheater, fraud, avoid avoid to give bank details 
- Global Telelinks - global telelinks