Global Telelinks - Fraud Company Beware / misrepresentation while selling the service

1 Singapore Review updated:

Beware do not deal with this company unless you wanted to get cheated.

Got a call from a global telelinks agent on 11th april 2009

I was told by global telelink agent (Sharanya) that for calling from singapore to india

If I buy their service worth sgd 300, I will become a vip member. She wanted me to provide my credit card details. Luckily I did not provide the details. Made payment through the website.

Vip members will get 6sgd cents per minute, calling from singapore to india. These minutes will have a lifetime validity. Also some bonus points will be available...

Over the phone I was told sgd300 (@6cents) will be converted to 5000minutes of calling time singapore to india.

However to my surprise after making payment actually got less than 3700 minutes, also found out that there is nothing like a vip membership and the minutes will expire in 4 months

After 6 to 7 emails to their support center and several calls, I have this issue unresolved.

Comments

• Su
      26th of Aug, 2009

I also have a similar problem with this company. Agent kept calling me many many times to sign up for this service. However, after payment, realised that I couldnt make international calls using this service. Technical support wasnt useful either. It's been 4 months since i requested for a refund and till today, have not received a response. They will also not divulge contact information of their upper management staff.