Global Telelinksbank details

i tried to top up £10 and it didn't work as i entered 10 but thinking it may be in pence so i entered 1000 and gave me hell £100 deducted from my account... wtf.. i got shocked... their service is ###..

Ra

Comments

• Pr
      Oct 10, 2010

global telelinks is fraud company they eat my 900 mnts. when I top up they didnt say the validity of using the total mnts. one of agent called Mr. Sharad then start thretoning me when it was six monts and I didnt used all of my remaining mnts. (900 mnts ). The agent said if Idont top again the my service will be terminate. I asked about my remainig mnts. the agent said if I don't top up then all my mnts will lapsed. So I didn't agree and they trminate my service. I was using service for India call. Pradip Mehta Crawley uk

• Ra
      Oct 10, 2010

i agree with you broder.. there must be some way of stopping it..

• Gl
      Oct 14, 2011

These are all malicious reports with no grounds of truth. We urge to forward us your details in full to look into any such matter if they exist if at all, which we doubt.

Had there been any truth in all these complaints, we would not been doing business for so long and to add more grounds of truth, Global Telelinks is serving over 2 million global subscribers.

Send us your email to [protected]@globaltelelinks.com and we assure you maximum co-operation to close your situation.

• Gl
      Oct 14, 2011

Also to add, talk time expiry after a period is a standard policy followed by all companies and is clearly stated on our terms & conditions. We still would request you to forward your details and we will positively look in to the matter.

Thanks,